Professional Language Translation Services in Nordic - Baltic - Scandinavian Region
Professional language translation services are provided by companies or individuals who have the skills and experience to translate text from one language to another accurately and fluently. Professional translators are typically native speakers of the target language and have a deep understanding of both the source and target cultures. Professional language translation services are used by a wide range of businesses and organizations, including:
- Corporations that need to translate their marketing materials, websites, and other documentation into multiple languages
- Government agencies that need to translate official documents and communications
- Non-profit organizations that need to translate their materials into the languages of the people they serve
- Individuals who need to translate personal documents, such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, and diplomas
Professional language translation services can be used to translate a wide range of text types, including:
- Marketing materials
- Technical documentation
- Legal documents
- Medical documents
- Literary works
- Educational materials
- Personal documents
When choosing a professional language translation service, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The experience and qualifications of the translators
- The range of languages offered
- The types of text the service can translate
- The turnaround time and cost of the service
Some of the benefits of using professional language translation services include:
- Accuracy: Professional translators have the skills and experience to translate text accurately and fluently.
- Cultural sensitivity: Professional translators are aware of the cultural differences between the source and target languages, which helps them to produce translations that are both accurate and culturally appropriate.
- Confidentiality: Professional translators take the confidentiality of their clients' information seriously.
- Convenience: Professional language translation services can save businesses and individuals time and hassle by taking care of their translation needs for them.
If you need to translate text from one language to another, it is important to use a professional language translation service. Professional translators can help you to ensure that your translations are accurate, fluent, and culturally appropriate.
Professional Nordic-Baltic-Scandinavian Language Translation Services
Baltic Media Ltd provides quality translations into all of the most commonly required language combinations. Furthermore, our company’s quality policy is that, whenever possible, the translation into the language required by the client be done by native linguist living in country and region where this language is used.
A great number of vendors are certified translators. This qualification is essential for translations certified by a notary as well as for interpretation in court trials.
Language service we most commonly offer from and into:
The translation agency Baltic Media Ltd concludes agreements with all of our vendors with a particular commitment to the quality of work, terms of delivery and confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are organised so as to meet our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. We can also be contacted outside of regular business hours.
Quality and promptness – these are the two main factors that have helped us in gaining our clients’ trust.
Areas of Specialization
- Legal and financial texts
- IT and telecommunications
- Automotive industry and mechanical engineering
- Medicine and pharmacology
- Tourism and travel
- Mass media, advertising, communications and PR
- Fashion and design
- Construction and real estate
- Cosmetics and perfumery
- ...and many more.
The translation agency Baltic Media Ltd very closely follows the most recent trends in the development of translation technologies. Apart from the most common text processing software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Page Maker and others, we also work with Trados and SDLX and develop terminology data bases for our clients.
Translators and in-house employees have successfully acquired the TRADOS translation tool and we actively continue training new vendors to work with this software in order to maintain consistent terminology with the help of translation memory.
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
© Baltic Media®