Japanese translation services
Japanese Translation Services in Japan - When Japanese Translation Is at Its Best!
Translate into Japanese | Professional English to Japanese Translation | Professional Japanese Translators | The Best Prices on Japanese Translation | Price per Word | Japanese Translation
We offer professional Japanese translation services. Our team of skilled linguists ensures accurate and culturally appropriate translations for a wide range of industries. Contact us today for reliable and efficient language solutions. Our commitment to quality and attention to detail sets us apart from other translation services. With 30 years of experience, we guarantee precise and timely delivery of your translated documents. Trust our experts to accurately convey your message and help you expand your global reach. Get in touch with us now to discuss your specific translation needs.
Professional and Certified Japanese Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Japanese translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Japanese and/or who resides in Japan.
We employ only professional Japanese translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Japanese translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Japanese translation project coordination and Japanese translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Japanese translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Japanese translation, references from other clients and a Japanese test translation.
Japanese Translation Services by Native Japanese Translators
- Each Japanese translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Japanese translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Japanese translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Japanese translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Japanese translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Japanese project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Japanese Translation Services: Providing accurate and professional translation services for all your Japanese language needs.Japanese Translation Services: Providing professional and accurate translation services for all your Japanese language needs.translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Japanese translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Japanese translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Certified Japanese Translation Services
Here are some of the benefits of using certified Japanese translation services:
- Certified translations are more likely to be accepted by official organizations, such as government agencies and educational institutions.
- Certified translators are held to high standards of accuracy and professionalism.
- Certified translations can help to protect you from legal and financial problems.
If you need to have a document translated into Japanese it is important to choose a certified translation service. This will ensure that your translation is accurate and complete, and that it will be accepted by the intended recipient.
A certified Japanese translation is a translated official document accompanied by a signed statement from the translator attesting to the completeness and accuracy of the translation. The statement can also be notarized by a notary public. Once a translation is certified it becomes a legal record.
So, an official Japanese translation is when it is certified either by the translator, or by a translation office or a notary. We can offer all these types of translation certification.
The most popular type of translation of official documents is a certified translation as a certified translation has the same accreditation in most of the countries.
Japanese Translation Fields
Legal Japanese translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Japanese translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Japanese technical translations.
Confidential Japanese Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Japanese Translations
|English to Japanese
|French to Japanese
|German to Japanese
|Spanish to Japanese
|Swedish to Japanese
|Polish to Japanese
|Czech to Japanese
|Slovak to Japanese
|Slovenian to Japanese
|Hungarian to Japanese
|Romanian to Japanese
|Bulgarian to Japanese
|Latvian to Japanese
|Lithuanian to Japanese
|Russian to Japanese
|Danish to Japanese
|Estonian to Japanese
|Finnish to Japanese
|Norwegian to Japanese
|Ukrainian to Japanese
|Italian to Japanese
|Japanese to Latvian
|Japanese to English
|Japanese to Russian
|Japanese to French
|Japanese to German
|Japanese to Lithuanian
|Japanese to Hungarian
|Japanese to Swedish
|Japanese to Bulgarian
|Japanese to Estonian
|Japanese to Ukrainian
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Japanese Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Japanese web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Japanese.
Baltic Media® Japanese Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Japanese
Japanese has three different orthographies with slightly different purposes: Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana. Kanji characters were originally loaned from Chinese and like Chinese, one Kanji character relates to one word. Hiragana and Katakana, known collectively as Kana, are phonetic orthographies. Kanji and Hiragana are often combined in writing, whilst Katakana is mainly used in headings, on signs and to spell new loan words. For transcribing Japanese to Western languages Romaji is used, which is the Japanese name for the Latin alphabet.
Official language of: Japan
Language code ISO 639-1: JA