Translate into German | English to German Translation Services
Translate into German | Professional English to German Translation | Professional German Translators | The Best Prices on German Translation | Price per Word | German Translation
Professional and Certified German TranslatorsIn accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a German translator who is a NATIVE speaker of German and/or who resides in a German-speaking country. We employ only professional German translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in German translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field. We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the German translation project coordination and German translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own German translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in German translation, references from other clients and a German test translation.
German Translation Services by Native German Translators
- Each German translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- German translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished German translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your German translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented German translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in German project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible German translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and German translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for German translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for German translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
German Translation FieldsLegal German translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical German translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, German technical translations.
Confidential German TranslationsWe enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of DeliveryThe services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested German Translations
|English to German||French to German|
|Danish to German||Spanish to German|
|Swedish to German||Polish to German|
|Czech to German||Slovak to German|
|Slovenian to German||Hungarian to German|
|Romanian to German||Bulgarian to German|
|Latvian to German||Lithuanian to German|
|Russian to German||Estonian to German|
|Norwegian to German||Finnish to German|
|Icelandic to German||Ukrainian to German|
|Italian to German||German to Latvian|
|German to English||German to Russian|
|German to French||Danish to German|
|German to Lithuanian||German to Hungarian|
|German to Swedish||German to Bulgarian|
|German to Estonian||German to Ukrainian|
German Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases. In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs. Our specialists are also experienced in German web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into German.
Baltic Media® German Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian. As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Indo-European languages, Germanic languages German is spoken as a second or third language across most of Europe, and it is estimated that over a quarter of the population of Europe speaks German. Grammatically, German is rather like Dutch, but with major differences in pronunciation.
Official language of: Switzerland, Germany, Austria, European Union
Language code ISO 639-1: DE