Translate into Croatian | English to Croatian Translation Services
Translate into Croatian | Professional English to Croatian Translation | Professional Croatian Translators | The Best Prices on Croatian Translation | Price per Word | Croatian Translation
Professional and Certified Croatian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Croatian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Croatian and/or who resides in Croatia and Bosnia-Herzogovina.
We employ only professional Croatian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Croatian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Croatian translation project coordination and Croatian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Croatian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Croatian translation, references from other clients and a Croatian test translation.
Croatian Translation Services by Native Croatian Translators
- Each Croatian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Croatian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Croatian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Croatian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Croatian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Croatian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Croatian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Croatian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Croatian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Croatian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Croatian Translation Fields
Legal Croatian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Croatian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Croatian technical translations.
Confidential Croatian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Croatian Translations
|English to Croatian||French to Croatian|
|German to Croatian||Spanish to Croatian|
|Swedish to Croatian||Polish to Croatian|
|Czech to Croatian||Slovak to Croatian|
|Slovenian to Croatian||Hungarian to Croatian|
|Romanian to Croatian||Bulgarian to Croatian|
|Latvian to Croatian||Lithuanian to Croatian|
|Russian to Croatian||Danish to Croatian|
|Estonian to Croatian||Finnish to Croatian|
|Norwegian to Croatian||Ukrainian to Croatian|
|Italian to Croatian||Croatian to Latvian|
|Croatian to English||Croatian to Russian|
|Croatian to French||Croatian to German|
|Croatian to Lithuanian||Croatian to Hungarian|
|Croatian to Swedish||Croatian to Bulgarian|
|Croatian to Estonian||Croatian to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Croatian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Croatian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Croatian.
Baltic Media® Croatian Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Croatian is a South Slavic language closely related to Bosnian and Serbian. Unlike Serbian, which can also be written in the Cyrillic alphabet, Croatian is only written in Latin orthography. In addition to the alphabet, Croatian differs in vocabulary, grammar and speech prosody. It used to be known by its artificial name of "Serbo-Croatian", a collective name for Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian.
Language code ISO 639-1: HR