How to Reduce Translation Costs 2023
Read More About Our Prices: Translation | Price per word | Cheaper than other Nordic translation agencies
How to Reduce Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Information for regular customers on translation and DTP services
We would like to inform you about several appealing innovations in our translation process, which will guarantee even better quality, service and more favourable prices for you, as a regular customer.
For translation of your content we use CAT (computer-assisted-translation) tools to ensure that you get the best possible translation solution, which is cost-effective and of high quality.
Our human translators use CAT-tools (computer-assisted translation tools) allowing to create a translation memory for future use, Text Editor software, style guides and glossaries that help us to maintain consistent terminology.
CAT tools allow us to analyse your texts to find the parts of a source text, that have been translated before. To lower the costs and speed up the translation process, we use Translation Memory (TM) that improves consistency of style and terminology. So, CAT technologies decrease turnaround time and time-to-market.
We save the memory of your translations to avoid duplicate work in the future. Translation memories (TMs) will enable you to save money across your documents and projects.
Your savings may be as high as 70%.Please note that translation memory and CAT tools are not the same as machine translation with no human involvement (Google etc). Read more about our machine translation with post-editing: Machine Translation Post-editing
Learn More About Our Work Flow
We have the price calculation system based on the number of words in a source document. Such system enables us to fix the exact final price upon the receipt of the order.
You will find it economically more advantageous since we count only words (excluding punctuation marks) and get more precise final price.
Why Choose Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Additional offer for regular customers | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media:
- 10% discount if the number of words per month /per language exceeds 20,000.
- Regular customers get 50% surcharge for express service delivered within 24 hours (others pay 100%).
- You may choose to receive terminology database and translation memory files as a bonus.
We offer translation local check free of charge: Such cooperation includes the following activities:
- We translate by means of translation software Trados Studio and create translation memory files (TM).
- For checking purposes we send you or your agency abroad the translated files.
- We get back files with corrections, amendments etc, in a form of track changes from you or your office abroad.
- Baltic Media makes changes in the files and TM in order to ensure consistent terminology in the future.
- Finished files are delivered to the customer.
- For the next translation we use the TM from our database thus giving assurance of consistent customer-approved terminology and style.
Larger possibilities, larger guarantees | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
- We have introduced and we work in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System thus we have improved the project coordination and supplier selection procedure. Baltic Media has its own translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in translation, references from other clients, test translation.
- Our translators do translations ONLY into their native language and reside in the country where this language is either the official language or the language prevalent in social situations.
- Each translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Supplier database contains names of more than 2500 translators, language and graphic design specialists.
- Translators work with translation program Trados Studio which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished translations. If you lose your translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in multilingual project management.
- Indemnity insurance against possible translation mistakes – insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during more than 25 years of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have more than 25 years of international experience since we have our customers and translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for translations, print original preparation. When handing in the copy for translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP – Desktop Publishing) is provided for additional pay, which will be cheaper than in advertising companies.
By choosing us you buy a better product, get higher quality assurance, save your time and let us coordinate things for you.
It will save your money!
Should you have any queries we will gladly respond to them.
We translate from/into:
Portuguese Albanian Arabic Croatian Kazakh Uzbek Persian Bosnian Azerbaijani Armenian Greek Basque Bengali Serbian Japanese Georgian Ukrainian Turkish Italian Dutch Norwegian Icelandic Danish Estonian Lithuanian Russian Hebrew Swedish Latvian Chinese Bulgarian Hungarian Slovenian Slovak Czech Polish Finnish Spanish German French Romanian English and other languages.
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Your online Nordic-Baltic translation agency | Stockholm | Riga