Language Learning / Language Training Centre in Riga
Language Learning / Language Training Centre in Riga
ISO certified language learning company Baltic Media® Ltd offers you to learn foreign languages in a fast and qualitative way in groups or individually. We enroll no more than 5-8 trainees in a training group therefore the lecturer can give maximum attention to each trainee. We also offer you to apply for individual tuition!
Language learning service provider Baltic Media® Ltd has been operating in the Baltic and Scandinavian market for more than 30 years and has been certified according to the requirements of Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015. Therefore we choose only the best lecturers to guarantee the high quality of learning and an outstanding result.
Language learning is the process of acquiring the ability to communicate in a language other than your native tongue. It can be a challenging but rewarding experience, and it can open up new opportunities for travel, work, and personal growth.
There are many different approaches to language learning, and the best one for you will depend on your individual learning style and preferences. Some people prefer to take classes in a traditional classroom setting, while others prefer to learn independently using books, apps, or online resources. There is also no right or wrong age to start learning a new language, although it is generally easier to learn languages at a younger age.
Here are some tips for successful language learning:
- Set realistic goals. Don't expect to become fluent overnight. Learning a new language takes time and effort. Set small, achievable goals for yourself, such as learning a certain number of new words each week or being able to have a basic conversation on a particular topic.
- Find a learning method that works for you. There are many different ways to learn a language. Experiment with different methods until you find one that you enjoy and that helps you to learn effectively.
- Be consistent with your studies. It is better to study for a short time every day than to cram for a long period of time once a week. Try to set aside some time each day to practice your new language.
- Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes when they are learning a new language. It is part of the process. Don't let your fear of making mistakes prevent you from speaking and practicing the language.
- Immerse yourself in the language as much as possible. One of the best ways to learn a language is to surround yourself with it. Watch movies and TV shows in the language, listen to music, and read books and articles. You can also try to find opportunities to speak with native speakers of the language.
Here are some additional resources that you may find helpful:
- Language schools and classes: There are many language schools and classes available, both online and in person. These can be a great way to learn a language in a structured setting with the guidance of a qualified instructor.
- Language learning apps: There are also many language learning apps available, such as Duolingo, Babbel, and Rosetta Stone. These apps can be a convenient and flexible way to learn a language at your own pace.
- Online resources: There are also many online resources available for language learners, such as websites, podcasts, and YouTube channels. These resources can provide you with a variety of learning materials and practice activities.
No matter which learning method you choose, the most important thing is to be consistent with your studies and to practice the language regularly. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve your language learning goals.
Baltic Media® Language Training Centre is an educational institution registered with the State Education Quality Service. The State Education Development Agency has registered the following educational programs of Baltic Media Language Training Centre:
Type of programs: Professional growth and personal development (non-formal adult education). Educational documents - certificate.
Language training company Baltic Media Ltd offers to its clients:
- Easy applying for courses using the new ONLINE application form;
- Online knowledge test;
- Individual (private) courses and group studies in our study rooms or at the client’s premises;
- Individual training program;
- Free Wi-Fi Internet, coffee, tea and snacks at the language training premises which are included in the course fee;
- Training in modern, light rooms with a good ventilation and air conditioning system;
- Support by a friendly personnel;
- Convenient location in the centre of the largest cities of the Baltic countries with parking opportunities. You can get to us by tram, trolleybus or bus if using public transport.
Currently you can apply for the following language training:
- Latvian language courses
- English language courses,
- French language courses
- Italian language courses
- Japanese language courses
- Chinese language courses
- Russian language courses
- Lithuanian language courses
- Polish language courses
- Spanish language courses
- Finnish language courses
- German language courses
- Norwegian language courses
- Swedish language courses
- And other language courses
Payment can be made in a single sum or by installments, as well as by concluding the leasing/payment contract.
More information on language courses can be obtained on our webpage www.valodukursi.lv
Phone: +371 67 22 43 95
Mobile phone +371 29 44 68 45
Our Head of Language Training centre Mārīte will always try to find the most appropriate solution for you!
Wishing you good luck in training,
© Baltic Media