Translate into Danish | English to Danish Translation Services
Translate into Danish | Professional English to Danish Translation | Professional Danish Translators | The Best Prices on Danish Translation | Price per Word | Danish Translation
Professional and Certified Danish Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Danish translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Danish and/or who resides in Denmark.
We employ only professional Danish translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Danish translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Danish translation project coordination and Danish translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Danish translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Danish translation, references from other clients and a Danish test translation.
Danish Translation Services by Native Danish Translators
- Each Danish translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Danish translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Danish translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Danish translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Danish translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Danish project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Danish translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Danish translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Danish translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Danish translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Danish Translation Fields
Legal Danish translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Danish translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Danish technical translations.
Confidential Danish Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Danish Translations
|English to Danish||French to Danish|
|German to Danish||Spanish to Danish|
|Swedish to Danish||Polish to Danish|
|Czech to Danish||Slovak to Danish|
|Slovenian to Danish||Hungarian to Danish|
|Romanian to Danish||Bulgarian to Danish|
|Latvian to Danish||Lithuanian to Danish|
|Russian to Danish||Estonian to Danish|
|Norwegian to Danish||Finnish to Danish|
|Icelandic to Danish||Ukrainian to Danish|
|Italian to Danish||Danish to Latvian|
|Danish to English||Danish to Russian|
|Danish to French||Danish to German|
|Danish to Lithuanian||Danish to Hungarian|
|Danish to Swedish||Danish to Bulgarian|
|Danish to Estonian||Danish to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Danish Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Danish web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Danish.
Baltic Media® Danish Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Danish is a Scandinavian language and closely related to Norwegian and Swedish. Written Danish and Norwegian are considered particularly close, but pronunciation of the three languages is clearly different. Danish is also spoken in Greenland and the Faeroes.