Translate into Czech | English to Czech Translation Services
Translate into Czech | Professional English to Czech Translation | Professional Czech Translators | The Best Prices on Czech Translation | Price per Word | Czech Translation
Professional and Certified Czech Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Czech translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Czech and/or who resides in Czech Republic.
We employ only professional Czech translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Czech translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Czech translation project coordination and Czech translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Czech translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Czech translation, references from other clients and a Czech test translation.
Czech Translation Services by Native Czech Translators
- Each Czech translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Czech translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Czech translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Czech translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Czech translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Czech project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Czech translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Czech translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Czech translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Czech translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Czech Translation Fields
Legal Czech translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Czech translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Czech technical translations.
Confidential Czech Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Czech Translations
|English to Czech||French to Czech|
|German to Czech||Spanish to Czech|
|Finnish to Czech||Russian to Czech|
|Polish to Czech||Slovenian to Czech|
|Hungarian to Czech||Romanian to Czech|
|Bulgarian to Czech||Lithuanian to Czech|
|Estonian to Czech||Latvian to Czech|
|Swedish to Czech||Norwegian to Czech|
|Danish to Czech||Icelandic to Czech|
|Ukrainian to Czech||Italian to Czech|
|Czech to Estonian||Czech to English|
|Czech to Norwegian||Czech to French|
|Czech to German||Czech to Lithuanian|
|Czech to Hungarian||Czech to Finnish|
|Czech to Bulgarian||Czech to Italian|
|Czech to Latvian||Czech to English|
|Czech to Swedish||Czech to Polish|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Czech Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Czech web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Czech.
Baltic Media® Czech Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language code ISO 639-1: CS