Translate into Icelandic | English to Icelandic Translation Services
Translate into Icelandic | Professional English to Icelandic Translation | Professional Icelandic Translators | The Best Prices on Icelandic Translation | Price per Word | Icelandic Translation
Professional and Certified Icelandic Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Icelandic translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Icelandic and/or who resides in Iceland.
We employ only professional Icelandic translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Icelandic translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Icelandic translation project coordination and Icelandic translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Icelandic translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Icelandic translation, references from other clients and a Icelandic test translation.
Icelandic Translation Services by Native Icelandic Translators
- Each Icelandic translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Icelandic translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Icelandic translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Icelandic translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Icelandic translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Icelandic project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Icelandic translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Icelandic translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Icelandic translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Icelandic translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Icelandic Translation Fields
Legal Icelandic translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Icelandic translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Icelandic technical translations.
Confidential Icelandic Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Icelandic Translations
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Icelandic Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Icelandic web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Icelandic.
Baltic Media® Icelandic Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Indo-European languages, Germanic languages, Icelandic
Icelandic is the most unchanged of the major Nordic languages. Modern Icelandic has preserved the grammar of the language essentially unchanged since the Middle Ages. The Icelandic government also ensures, through a language council, that as many new words as possible are given Icelandic forms either through translation or new formulations. There are few foreign loan words in Icelandic as a result.