Translate into Armenian | English to Armenian Translation Services
Translate into Armenian | Professional English to Armenian Translation | Professional Armenian Translators | The Best Prices on Armenian Translation | Price per Word | Armenian Translation
Professional and Certified Armenian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Armenian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Armenian and/or who resides in Armenia.
We employ only professional Armenian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Armenian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Armenian translation project coordination and Armenian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Armenian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Armenian translation, references from other clients and a Armenian test translation.
Armenian Translation Services by Native Armenian Translators
- Each Armenian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Armenian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Armenian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Armenian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Armenian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Armenian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Armenian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Armenian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Armenian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Armenian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Armenian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Armenian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Armenian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Armenian Translation Fields
Legal Armenian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Armenian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Armenian technical translations.
Confidential Armenian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Armenian Translations
|Danish to Armenian||English to Armenian|
|German to Armenian||French to Armenian|
|Swedish to Armenian||Polish to Armenian|
|Czech to Armenian||Slovak to Armenian|
|Slovenian to Armenian||Hungarian to Armenian|
|Romanian to Armenian||Bulgarian to Armenian|
|Latvian to Armenian||Lithuanian to Armenian|
|Russian to Armenian||Estonian to Armenian|
|Norwegian to Armenian||Finnish to Armenian|
|Icelandic to Armenian||Ukrainian to Armenian|
|Armenian to Spanish||Armenian to Latvian|
|Armenian to Danish||Armenian to Russian|
|Armenian to English||Armenian to German|
|Armenian to Lithuanian||Armenian to Hungarian|
|Armenian to Swedish||Armenian to Bulgarian|
|Armenian to Estonian||Armenian to Ukrainian|
|Armenian to French|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Armenian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Armenian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Armenian.
Baltic Media® Armenian Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Armenian is spoken in the area around the Caucasus (mainly in Armenia). The language forms its own independent branch of the Indo-European language family.