Translate into Serbian | English to Serbian Translation Services
Translate into Serbian | Professional English to Serbian Translation | Professional Serbian Translators | The Best Prices on Serbian Translation | Price per Word | Serbian Translation
Professional and Certified Serbian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Serbian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Serbian and/or who resides in a Serbian-speaking country.
We employ only professional Serbian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Serbian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Serbian translation project coordination and Serbian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Serbian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Serbian translation, references from other clients and a Serbian test translation.
Serbian Translation Services by Native Serbian Translators
- Each Serbian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Serbian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Serbian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Serbian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Serbian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Serbian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Serbian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Serbian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Serbian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Serbian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Serbian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Serbian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Serbian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Serbian Translation Fields
Legal Serbian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Serbian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Serbian technical translations.
Confidential Serbian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Serbian Translations
|English to Serbian||French to Serbian|
|German to Serbian||Spanish to Serbian|
|Swedish to Serbian||Polish to Serbian|
|Czech to Serbian||Slovak to Serbian|
|Slovenian to Serbian||Hungarian to Serbian|
|Romanian to Serbian||Bulgarian to Serbian|
|Latvian to Serbian||Lithuanian to Serbian|
|Russian to Serbian||Danish to Serbian|
|Estonian to Serbian||Finnish to Serbian|
|Norwegian to Serbian||Ukrainian to Serbian|
|Italian to Serbian||Serbian to Latvian|
|Serbian to English||Serbian to Russian|
|Serbian to French||Serbian to German|
|Serbian to Lithuanian||Serbian to Hungarian|
|Serbian to Swedish||Serbian to Bulgarian|
|Serbian to Estonian||Serbian to Ukrainian|
Serbian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Serbian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Serbian.
Baltic Media® Serbian Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Serbian contains many loan words from Greek and Turkish and still loans many words from other languages. Serbian also resembles Bosnian and Croatian. These three languages used to be known by the artificial generic name of "Serbo-Croatian".
Language code ISO 639-1: SR