Translate into Italian | English to Italian Translation Services
Translate into Italian | Professional English to Italian Translation | Professional Italian Translators | The Best Prices on Italian Translation | Price per Word | Italian Translation
Professional and Certified Italian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Italian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Italian and/or who resides in Italy.
We employ only professional Italian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Italian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Italian translation project coordination and Italian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Italian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Italian translation, references from other clients and a Italian test translation.
Italian Translation Services by Native Italian Translators
- Each Italian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Italian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Italian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Italian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Italian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Italian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Italian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Italian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Italian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Italian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Italian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Italian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Italian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Italian Translation Fields
Legal Italian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Italian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Italian technical translations.
Confidential Italian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Italian Translations
|Danish to Italian||English to Italian|
|German to Italian||French to Italian|
|Swedish to Italian||Polish to Italian|
|Czech to Italian||Slovak to Italian|
|Slovenian to Italian||Hungarian to Italian|
|Romanian to Italian||Bulgarian to Italian|
|Latvian to Italian||Lithuanian to Italian|
|Russian to Italian||Estonian to Italian|
|Norwegian to Italian||Finnish to Italian|
|Icelandic to Italian||Ukrainian to Italian|
|Italian to Spanish||Italian to Latvian|
|Italian to Danish||Italian to Russian|
|Italian to English||Italian to German|
|Italian to Lithuanian||Italian to Hungarian|
|Italian to Swedish||Italian to Bulgarian|
|Italian to Estonian||Italian to Ukrainian|
|Italian to French|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Italian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Italian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Italian.
Baltic Media® Italian Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Standard Italian is based on Tuscan dialects and is somewhere between the dialects of southern Italy and the Gallo-Roman dialects of the north. Beyond Italy, Italian is spoken in San Marino, some cantons of Switzerland, the Vatican State and some parts of Slovenia and Croatia. Italian words which have developed from Latin are often easier to recognise than French words with a Latin origin since unlike French, Italian has maintained final-syllable emphasis in many words.