Translate into Finnish | English to Finnish Translation Services
Translate into Finnish | Professional English to Finnish Translation | Professional Finnish Translators | The Best Prices on Finnish Translation | Price per Word | Finnish Translation
Professional and Certified Finnish Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Finnish translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Finnish and/or who resides in Finland.
We employ only professional Finnish translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Finnish translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Finnish translation project coordination and Finnish translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Finnish translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Finnish translation, references from other clients and a Finnish test translation.
Finnish Translation Services by Native Finnish Translators
- Each Finnish translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Finnish translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Finnish translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Finnish translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Finnish translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Finnish project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Finnish translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Finnish translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Finnish translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Finnish translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Finnish Translation Fields
Legal Finnish translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Finnish translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Finnish technical translations.
Confidential Finnish Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Finnish Translations
|English to Finnish||French to Finnish|
|German to Finnish||Spanish to Finnish|
|Swedish to Finnish||Polish to Finnish|
|Czech to Finnish||Slovak to Finnish|
|Slovenian to Finnish||Hungarian to Finnish|
|Romanian to Finnish||Bulgarian to Finnish|
|Latvian to Finnish||Lithuanian to Finnish|
|Russian to Finnish||Estonian to Finnish|
|Norwegian to Finnish||Danish to Finnish|
|Icelandic to Finnish||Ukrainian to Finnish|
|Italian to Finnish||Finnish to Latvian|
|Finnish to English||Finnish to Russian|
|Finnish to French||Finnish to German|
|Finnish to Lithuanian||Finnish to Hungarian|
|Finnish to Swedish||Finnish to Bulgarian|
|Finnish to Estonian||Finnish to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Finnish Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Finnish web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Finnish.
Baltic Media® Finnish Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Finnish belongs to the Finno-Ugrian languages, which also include Estonian and Hungarian. Finnish, or variants of it, is also spoken in parts of Estonia, Norway and Sweden. Finnish is most closely related to Estonian.