Translate into Persian | English to Persian Translation Services
Translate into Persian | Professional English to Persian Translation | Professional Persian Translators | The Best Prices on Persian Translation | Price per Word | Persian Translation
Professional and Certified Persian TranslatorsIn accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Persian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Persian and/or who resides in Iran and Qatar. We employ only professional Persian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Persian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field. We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Persian translation project coordination and Persian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Persian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Persian translation, references from other clients and a Persian test translation.
Persian Translation Services by Native Persian Translators
- Each Persian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Persian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Persian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Persian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Persian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Persian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Persian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Persian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Persian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Persian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Persian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Persian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Persian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Persian Translation FieldsLegal Persian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Persian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Persian technical translations.
Confidential Persian TranslationsWe enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of DeliveryThe services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Persian Translations
|English to Persian||French to Persian|
|German to Persian||Spanish to Persian|
|Swedish to Persian||Polish to Persian|
|Czech to Persian||Slovak to Persian|
|Slovenian to Persian||Hungarian to Persian|
|Romanian to Persian||Bulgarian to Persian|
|Latvian to Persian||Lithuanian to Persian|
|Russian to Persian||Danish to Persian|
|Estonian to Persian||Finnish to Persian|
|Norwegian to Persian||Ukrainian to Persian|
|Italian to Persian||Persian to Latvian|
|Persian to English||Persian to Russian|
|Persian to French||Persian to German|
|Persian to Lithuanian||Persian to Hungarian|
|Persian to Swedish||Persian to Bulgarian|
|Persian to Estonian||Persian to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Persian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases. In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs. Our specialists are also experienced in Persian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Persian.
Baltic Media® Persian Translation Agency in the NordicsThe Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian. As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Indo-European languages, Iranian languages, Persian Persian, or Farsi as it is called by those who speak it, is a language spoken in Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, parts of Georgia, India and Pakistan. The language has developed much in the last few centuries. A great many words have also been loaned from geographically neighbouring languages; firstly from Armenian and Greek, but subsequently from Arabic and to some extent Turkish. In recent years, a lot of western words have been loaned, mainly from English and French.
Official language of: Iran, Qatar.
Language code ISO 639-1: FA