Translate into Russian | English to Russian Translation Services
Translate into Russian | Professional English to Russian Translation | Professional Russian Translators | The Best Prices on Russian Translation | Price per Word | Russian Translation
Professional and Certified Russian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Russian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Russian and/or who resides in Russia.
We employ only professional Russian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Russian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Russian translation project coordination and Russian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Russian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Russian translation, references from other clients and a Russian test translation.
Russian Translation Services by Native Russian Translators
- Each Russian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Russian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Russian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Russian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Russian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Russian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Russian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Russian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Russian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Russian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Russian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Russian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Russian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Russian Translation Fields
Legal Russian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Russian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Russian technical translations.
Confidential Russian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Russian Translations
|English to Russian||French to Russian|
|German to Russian||Spanish to Russian|
|Finnish to Russian||Polish to Russian|
|Czech to Russian||Slovak to Russian|
|Slovenian to Russian||Hungarian to Russian|
|Romanian to Russian||Bulgarian to Russian|
|Lithuanian to Russian||Estonian to Russian|
|Latvian to Russian||Swedish to Russian|
|Norwegian to Russian||Danish to Russian|
|Icelandic to Russian||Ukrainian to Russian|
|Italian to Russian||Russian to Estonian|
|Russian to English||Russian to Norwegian|
|Russian to French||Russian to German|
|Russian to Lithuanian||Russian to Hungarian|
|Russian to Finnish||Russian to Bulgarian|
|Russian to Italian||Russian to Latvian|
|Russian to English||Russian to Swedish|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Russian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Russian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Russian.
Baltic Media® Swedish Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.