Translate into Georgian | English to Georgian Translation Services
Translate into Georgian | Professional English to Georgian Translation | Professional Georgian Translators | The Best Prices on Georgian Translation | Price per Word | Georgian Translation
Professional and Certified Georgian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Georgian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Georgian and/or who resides in Georgia.
We employ only professional Georgian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Georgian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Georgian translation project coordination and Georgian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Georgian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Georgian translation, references from other clients and a Georgian test translation.
Georgian Translation Services by Native Georgian Translators
- Each Georgian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Georgian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Georgian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Georgian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Georgian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Georgian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Georgian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Georgian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Georgian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Georgian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Georgian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Georgian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Georgian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Georgian Translation Fields
Legal Georgian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Georgian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Georgian technical translations.
Confidential Georgian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Georgian Translations
|English to Georgian||French to Georgian|
|German to Georgian||Spanish to Georgian|
|Swedish to Georgian||Polish to Georgian|
|Czech to Georgian||Slovak to Georgian|
|Slovenian to Georgian||Hungarian to Georgian|
|Romanian to Georgian||Bulgarian to Georgian|
|Latvian to Georgian||Lithuanian to Georgian|
|Russian to Georgian||Danish to Georgian|
|Estonian to Georgian||Finnish to Georgian|
|Norwegian to Georgian||Ukrainian to Georgian|
|Italian to Georgian||Georgian to Latvian|
|Georgian to English||Georgian to Russian|
|Georgian to French||Georgian to German|
|Georgian to Lithuanian||Georgian to Hungarian|
|Georgian to Swedish||Georgian to Bulgarian|
|Georgian to Estonian||Georgian to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Georgian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Georgian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Georgian.
Baltic Media® Georgian Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Georgian is one of two Georgian languages forming an isolated sub-group of South Caucasian languages. Distinctive features of the language include the unique appearance of the alphabet, and large consonant clusters which occur, as in the word "gvprtskvni" ("you peel us"). Alphabet: Mkhedruli
Language code ISO 639-1: KA