Translate into Lithuanian | English to Lithuanian Translation Services
Translate into Lithuanian | Professional English to Lithuanian Translation | Professional Lithuanian Translators | The Best Prices on Lithuanian Translation | Price per Word | Lithuanian Translation
Professional and Certified Lithuanian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Lithuanian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Lithuanian and/or who resides in Lithuania.
We employ only professional Lithuanian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Lithuanian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Lithuanian translation project coordination and Lithuanian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Lithuanian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Lithuanian translation, references from other clients and a Lithuanian test translation.
Lithuanian Translation Services by Native Lithuanian Translators
- Each Lithuanian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Lithuanian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Lithuanian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Lithuanian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Lithuanian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Lithuanian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Lithuanian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Lithuanian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Lithuanian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Lithuanian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Lithuanian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Lithuanian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Lithuanian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Lithuanian Translation Fields
Legal Lithuanian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Lithuanian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Lithuanian technical translations.
Confidential Lithuanian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Lithuanian Translations
|English to Lithuanian||French to Lithuanian|
|German to Lithuanian||Spanish to Lithuanian|
|Finnish to Lithuanian||Polish to Lithuanian|
|Czech to Lithuanian||Slovak to Lithuanian|
|Slovenian to Lithuanian||Hungarian to Lithuanian|
|Romanian to Lithuanian||Bulgarian to Lithuanian|
|Latvian to Lithuanian||Estonian to Lithuanian|
|Russian to Lithuanian||Swedish to Lithuanian|
|Norwegian to Lithuanian||Danish to Lithuanian|
|Icelandic to Lithuanian||Ukrainian to Lithuanian|
|Italian to Lithuanian||Lithuanian to Estonian|
|Lithuanian to English||Lithuanian to Russian|
|Lithuanian to French||Lithuanian to German|
|Lithuanian to Latvian||Lithuanian to Hungarian|
|Lithuanian to Finnish||Lithuanian to Bulgarian|
|Lithuanian to Italian||Lithuanian to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Lithuanian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Lithuanian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Lithuanian.
Baltic Media® Lithuanian Translation Agency in the Baltics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Indo-European, Baltic, Lithuanian
Lithuanian is one of the two surviving Baltic languages (the other is Latvian) which form a special subgroup within the Indo-European languages. Lithuanian is considered one of the most unchanged Indo-European languages spoken today, and is roughly as old as Sanskrit. Its closest relations are the Slavic and Germanic language families.
Official language of: Lithuania, European Union
Language code ISO 639-1: LT