Translate into Dutch | English to Dutch Translation Services
Translate into Dutch | Professional English to Dutch Translation | Professional Dutch Translators | The Best Prices on Dutch Translation | Price per Word | Dutch Translation
Professional and Certified Dutch Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Dutch translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Dutch and/or who resides in a Dutch-speaking country.
We employ only professional Dutch translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Dutch translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Dutch translation project coordination and Dutch translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Dutch translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Dutch translation, references from other clients and a Dutch test translation.
Dutch Translation Services by Native Dutch Translators
- Each Dutch translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Dutch translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Dutch translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Dutch translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Dutch translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Dutch project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Dutch translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Dutch translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Dutch translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Dutch translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Dutch Translation Fields
Legal Dutch translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Dutch translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Dutch technical translations.
Confidential Dutch Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Dutch Translations
|English to Dutch||French to Dutch|
|Danish to Dutch||Spanish to Dutch|
|Swedish to Dutch||Polish to Dutch|
|Czech to Dutch||Slovak to Dutch|
|Slovenian to Dutch||Hungarian to Dutch|
|Romanian to Dutch||Bulgarian to Dutch|
|Latvian to Dutch||Lithuanian to Dutch|
|Russian to Dutch||Estonian to Dutch|
|Norwegian to Dutch||Finnish to Dutch|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Dutch Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Dutch web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Dutch.
Baltic Media® Dutch Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Dutch is closely related to German and English. However, it is closely related to Afrikaans and Friesian. Flemish is considered a dialectal variant of Dutch.