Translate into Azerbaijani | English to Azerbaijani Translation Services
Translate into Azerbaijani | Professional English to Azerbaijani Translation | Professional Azerbaijani Translators | The Best Prices on Azerbaijani Translation | Price per Word | Azerbaijani Translation
Professional and Certified Azerbaijani TranslatorsIn accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Azerbaijani translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Azerbaijani and/or who resides in Azerbaijan. We employ only professional Azerbaijani translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Azerbaijani translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field. We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Azerbaijani translation project coordination and Azerbaijani translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Azerbaijani translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Azerbaijani translation, references from other clients and a Azerbaijani test translation.
Azerbaijani Translation Services by Native Azerbaijani Translators
- Each Azerbaijani translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Azerbaijani translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Azerbaijani translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Azerbaijani translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Azerbaijani translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Azerbaijani project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Azerbaijani translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Azerbaijani translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Azerbaijani translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Azerbaijani translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Azerbaijani Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Azerbaijani Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Azerbaijani Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Azerbaijani Translation FieldsLegal Azerbaijani translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Azerbaijani translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Azerbaijani technical translations.
Confidential Azerbaijani TranslationsWe enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of DeliveryThe services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Azerbaijani Translations
|Danish to Azerbaijani||English to Azerbaijani|
|German to Azerbaijani||French to Azerbaijani|
|Swedish to Azerbaijani||Polish to Azerbaijani|
|Czech to Azerbaijani||Slovak to Azerbaijani|
|Slovenian to Azerbaijani||Hungarian to Azerbaijani|
|Romanian to Azerbaijani||Bulgarian to Azerbaijani|
|Latvian to Azerbaijani||Lithuanian to Azerbaijani|
|Russian to Azerbaijani||Estonian to Azerbaijani|
|Norwegian to Azerbaijani||Finnish to Azerbaijani|
|Icelandic to Azerbaijani||Ukrainian to Azerbaijani|
|Azerbaijani to Spanish||Azerbaijani to Latvian|
|Azerbaijani to Danish||Azerbaijani to Russian|
|Azerbaijani to English||Azerbaijani to German|
|Azerbaijani to Lithuanian||Azerbaijani to Hungarian|
|Azerbaijani to Swedish||Azerbaijani to Bulgarian|
|Azerbaijani to Estonian||Azerbaijani to Ukrainian|
|Azerbaijani to French|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Azerbaijani Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases. In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs. Our specialists are also experienced in Azerbaijani web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Azerbaijani.
Baltic Media® Azerbaijani Translation Agency in the NordicsThe Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian. As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Altaic languages, Turkic languages, Azerbaijani Azerbaijani is also called Azeri. The language is related to Turkish and Turkmen but with even more Persian influences. Officially, it is written in the Latin alphabet, but use of the Arabic alphabet is still widespread. In the past, Azerbaijani was also written in the Cyrillic alphabet.
Official language of: Azerbaijan
Language code ISO 639-1: AZ