Translate into Turkish | English to Turkish Translation Services
Translate into Turkish | Professional English to Turkish Translation | Professional Turkish Translators | The Best Prices on Turkish Translation | Price per Word | Turkish Translation
Professional and Certified Turkish Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Turkish translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Turkish and/or who resides in Turkey.
We employ only professional Turkish translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Turkish translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Turkish translation project coordination and Turkish translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Turkish translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Turkish translation, references from other clients and a Turkish test translation.
Turkish Translation Services by Native Turkish Translators
- Each Turkish translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Turkish translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Turkish translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Turkish translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Turkish translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Turkish project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Turkish translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Turkish translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Turkish translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Turkish translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Turkish Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Turkish Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Turkish Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Turkish Translation Fields
Legal Turkish translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Turkish translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Turkish technical translations.
Confidential Turkish Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Turkish Translations
|English to Turkish||French to Turkish|
|German to Turkish||Spanish to Turkish|
|Swedish to Turkish||Polish to Turkish|
|Czech to Turkish||Slovak to Turkish|
|Slovenian to Turkish||Hungarian to Turkish|
|Romanian to Turkish||Bulgarian to Turkish|
|Latvian to Turkish||Lithuanian to Turkish|
|Russian to Turkish||Danish to Turkish|
|Estonian to Turkish||Finnish to Turkish|
|Norwegian to Turkish||Ukrainian to Turkish|
|Italian to Turkish||Turkish to Latvian|
|Turkish to English||Turkish to Russian|
|Turkish to French||Turkish to German|
|Turkish to Lithuanian||Turkish to Hungarian|
|Turkish to Swedish||Turkish to Bulgarian|
|Turkish to Estonian||Turkish to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Turkish Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Turkish web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Turkish.
Baltic Media® Turkish Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Turkish, or more correctly, Turkey Turkish is just one of around 40 Turkic languages. The Turkish used in Turkey is written in the Latin alphabet, but most other Turkic languages use the Cyrillic alphabet.
Language code ISO 639-1: TR