Why choose Nordic-Baltic Online Translation Agency?
Why choose Nordic-Baltic Online Translation Agency Baltic Media®?
Everyone is looking for the best translation agency. We believe you have come to the right place! We offer professional low-cost translation between all the world's languages with a focus on the Baltic Sea region. We are a translation agency more than 30 years of experience. We work hard to be the best translation agency for everyone's needs. We are an ISO-certified translation agency that takes responsibility and contributes. Ask our satisfied customers.
12 Reasons to Choose Baltic Media – Nordic-Baltic Online Translation Services:
1. ✅ Only human translators can precisely decide about the right context of a text. We work with them.*
2. ✅ We have an extensive experience in providing language services in Northern Europe. For more than 30 years we have served the industry specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
3. ✅ We have a local presence in Northern Europe: our offices are located in the Nordics and the Baltics. We live and work here.
4. ✅ To save your costs, we use CAT (Computer-Aided Translation) tools to ensure that you get the best possible translation solution, which is cost-effective and of high quality.**
5. ✅ We have a long experience in dealing with high volume translation projects into multiple languages where our linguists work directly within your content management system (CMS).
6. ✅ We work in accordance with the quality management system ISO 9001:2015.**
7. ✅ Our Main Service Rules:
- We take responsibility and contribute.
- We make sure the customer is our top priority.
- We deliver what we promise.
8. ✅ We have a qualified office staff: most of our employees have an educational background in linguistics, translation studies, as well as acquired degrees.
9. ✅ Our clients are those with high professional requirements, for example, institutions of the EU.
12. ✅ We offer competitive prices for a high quality service, fast delivery and friendly cooperation.
* Our translators do translations ONLY into their native language and reside in the country where this language is either the official language or the language prevalent in social life.
** Our CAT tools allow us to analyse your texts to find the parts of a source text, that have been translated before. To lower the costs and speed up the translation process, we use Translation Memory (TM) that improves consistency of style and terminology. So, CAT technologies decrease turnaround time and time-to-market.
CAT tools we use:
- SDL Trados Studio;
- Idiom desktop workbench;
- Translation Workspace.
*** We work in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System thus we have improved the project coordination and supplier selection procedure. Baltic Media has its own translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in translation, references from other clients and test translations.
Online Nordic-Baltic translation agency Baltic Media® offers professional human translation services for:
Media translations services: print and digital media, audio-visual media, books, newspapers, magazines, advertising materials.
Website, e-commerce and SEO translation and localization (we localize the content of your web-page, e-commerce sites and apps for it to be comprehensible in the local markets in different languages)
Software translation and localization services (translation of the users’ interface and support documentation and testing);
Terminology translations services and managing of multilingual data content;
Translation of audio-visual products (movie, data game text translation, subtitling, recording);
Human-aided machine translation with editing and quality control (for large amount translation orders we offer to apply machine translation with the following text editing and quality control procedures).
Our key areas of translation services done by human translator:
Legal translations services (contracts, agreements and arrangements, Articles of Association, resolutions, minutes of meetings, registration certificates, laws, orders and regulations, applications, petitions, court judgements, powers of attorney, licenses and permits, etc.)
Technical translations services (catalogues, engineering specifications, operating Manuals, patent documents, presentations, product specifications and manuals, technical proposals and specifications, training materials, user manuals, etc.)
Financial translations services (audit and annual reports and statements, financial reports, accountancy balances, profit and loss statements, marketing researches and presentations, economic substantiations and business plans, insurance documents, agreements on funding of projects, etc.)
IT translations services (Software and Hardware, CAD/CAM, cloud applications, CRM, eCommerce, ERP, network management systems, mobile applications, websites, video games, etc.)
Medical and Life Science translations services (references, excerpts from medical history, reports, conclusions of experts, results of analyses, documentation on clinical trials of pharmaceuticals, information for doctors and patients, leaflets, documentation for equipment and tools, etc.)
Advertising, PR, and marketing translations services (advertising materials, brochures, catalogues, menus & product lists, e-mails, newsletters, packaging materials, print and online advertising, SEO, social media content, websites, etc.)
General translations services (CVs, diplomas, statements, ID cards, passports, certificates, references, etc.)
Human translation, localization and transcreation process includes the following main steps: project analysis, price quote, project set-up, team building, translation or localization or transcreation, editing, local market check (validation), proofreading and DTP, internal quality check.
Other language services:
Consecutive and simultaneous interpreting for conferences, congresses, seminars and other forums;
Language training and language courses for corporate clients.