Translate into Arabic | English to Arabic Translation Services
Translate into Arabic | Professional English to Arabic Translation | Professional Arabic Translators | The Best Prices on Arabic Translation | Price per Word | Arabic Translation
Professional and Certified Arabic Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Arabic translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Arabic and/or who resides in a Arabic-speaking country.
We employ only professional Arabic translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Arabic translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Arabic translation project coordination and Arabic translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Arabic translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Arabic translation, references from other clients and a Arabic test translation.
Arabic Translation Services by Native Arabic Translators
- Each Arabic translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Arabic translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Arabic translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Arabic translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Arabic translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Arabic project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Arabic translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Arabic translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Arabic translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Arabic translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Arabic Translation Fields
Legal Arabic translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Arabic translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Arabic technical translations.
Confidential Arabic Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Arabic Translations
|Danish to Arabic||English to Arabic|
|German to Arabic||French to Arabic|
|Swedish to Arabic||Polish to Arabic|
|Czech to Arabic||Slovak to Arabic|
|Slovenian to Arabic||Hungarian to Arabic|
|Romanian to Arabic||Bulgarian to Arabic|
|Latvian to Arabic||Lithuanian to Arabic|
|Russian to Arabic||Estonian to Arabic|
|Norwegian to Arabic||Finnish to Arabic|
|Icelandic to Arabic||Ukrainian to Arabic|
|Arabic to Spanish||Arabic to Latvian|
|Arabic to Danish||Arabic to Russian|
|Arabic to English||Arabic to German|
|Arabic to Lithuanian||Arabic to Hungarian|
|Arabic to Swedish||Arabic to Bulgarian|
|Arabic to Estonian||Arabic to Ukrainian|
|Arabic to French|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Arabic Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Arabic web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Arabic.
Baltic Media® Arabic Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Arabic is mostly spoken in the Middle East, North Africa and generally in Muslim countries. The language is closely related to Hebrew and Aramaic. There are many dialects and variants of Arabic.