Romanian Translation Services
Romanian Translation Services in Romania - When Romanian Translation Is at Its Best!
Translate into Romanian | Professional English to Romanian Translation | Professional Romanian Translators | The Best Prices on Romanian Translation | Price per Word | Romanian Translation
We offer professional Romanian translation services. Our team of skilled linguists ensures accurate and culturally appropriate translations for a wide range of industries. Contact us today for reliable and efficient language solutions. Our commitment to quality and attention to detail sets us apart from other translation services. With 30 years of experience, we guarantee precise and timely delivery of your translated documents. Trust our experts to accurately convey your message and help you expand your global reach. Get in touch with us now to discuss your specific translation needs.
Professional and Certified Romanian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Romanian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Romanian and/or who resides in Romania.
We employ only professional Romanian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Romanian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Romanian translation project coordination and Romanian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Romanian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Romanian translation, references from other clients and a Romanian test translation.
Romanian Translation Services by Native Romanian Translators
- Each Romanian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Romanian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Romanian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Romanian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-orientented translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Romanian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Romanian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Certified Romanian Translation Services
Here are some of the benefits of using certified Romanian translation services:
- Certified translations are more likely to be accepted by official organizations, such as government agencies and educational institutions.
- Certified translators are held to high standards of accuracy and professionalism.
- Certified translations can help to protect you from legal and financial problems.
If you need to have a document translated into Romanian, it is important to choose a certified translation service. This will ensure that your translation is accurate and complete, and that it will be accepted by the intended recipient.
A certified Romanian translation is a translated official document accompanied by a signed statement from the translator attesting to the completeness and accuracy of the translation. The statement can also be notarized by a notary public. Once a translation is certified it becomes a legal record.
So, an official Romanian translation is when it is certified either by the translator, or by a translation office or a notary. We can offer all these types of translation certification.
The most popular type of translation of official documents is a certified translation as a certified translation has the same accreditation in most of the countries.
Romanian Translation Fields
Legal Romanian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Romanian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Romanian technical translations.
Confidential Romanian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Romanian Translations
|Danish to Romanian
|English to Romanian
|German to Romanian
|Spanish to Romanian
|Swedish to Romanian
|Polish to Romanian
|Czech to Romanian
|Slovak to Romanian
|Slovenian to Romanian
|Hungarian to Romanian
|French to Romanian
|Bulgarian to Romanian
|Latvian to Romanian
|Lithuanian to Romanian
|Russian to Romanian
|Estonian to Romanian
|Norwegian to Romanian
|Finnish to Romanian
|Icelandic to Romanian
|Ukrainian to Romanian
|Italian to Romanian
|Romanian to Latvian
|Romanian to Danish
|Romanian to French
|Romanian to Russian
|Romanian to English
|Romanian to German
|Romanian to Lithuanian
|Romanian to Hungarian
|Romanian to Swedish
|Romanian to Bulgarian
|Romanian to Estonian
|Romanian to Ukrainian
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Romanian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Romanian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Romanian.
Baltic Media® Romanian Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Romanian is spoken mainly in Romania and Republic of Moldova (where it is called Moldavan/Moldavian). Romanian differs greatly from the other Romance languages in that it has been strongly influenced by several widely dispersed languages, such as the Slavic languages, Hungarian, Turkish and Greek.