Translate into Portuguese | English to Portuguese Translation Services
Translate into Portuguese | Professional English to Portuguese Translation | Professional Portuguese Translators | The Best Prices on Portuguese Translation | Price per Word | Portuguese Translation
Professional and Certified Portuguese Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Portuguese translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Portuguese and/or who resides in a Portuguese-speaking country.
We employ only professional Portuguese translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Portuguese translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Portuguese translation project coordination and Portuguese translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Portuguese translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Portuguese translation, references from other clients and a Portuguese test translation.
Portuguese Translation Services by Native Portuguese Translators
- Each Portuguese translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Portuguese translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Portuguese translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Portuguese translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Portuguese translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Portuguese project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Portuguese translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Portuguese translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Portuguese translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Portuguese translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Portuguese Translation Fields
Legal Portuguese translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Portuguese translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Portuguese technical translations.
Confidential Portuguese Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Portuguese Translations
|English to Portuguese||French to Portuguese|
|German to Portuguese||Spanish to Portuguese|
|Swedish to Portuguese||Polish to Portuguese|
|Czech to Portuguese||Slovak to Portuguese|
|Slovenian to Portuguese||Danish to Portuguese|
|Romanian to Portuguese||Bulgarian to Portuguese|
|Latvian to Portuguese||Lithuanian to Portuguese|
|Russian to Portuguese||Estonian to Portuguese|
|Norwegian to Portuguese||Finnish to Portuguese|
|Icelandic to Portuguese||Ukrainian to Portuguese|
|Italian to Portuguese||Portuguese to Latvian|
|Portuguese to English||Portuguese to Russian|
|Portuguese to French||Portuguese to German|
|Portuguese to Lithuanian||Portuguese to Danish|
|Portuguese to Swedish||Portuguese to Bulgarian|
|Portuguese to Estonian||Portuguese to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Portuguese Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Portuguese web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Portuguese.
Baltic Media® Portuguese Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Indo-European languages, Portuguese
Today Portuguese is one of the world's major languages, ranked 4th according to number of native speakers (approximately 250 million). It belongs to the West Iberian branch of the Romance languages, and it has special ties with Galician and the Fala, Spanish and Mirandese. Despite the obvious lexical and grammatical similarities between Portuguese and other Romance languages, it is not mutually intelligible with most of them.