Hungarian Translation Services | English to Hungarian Translation
Translate into Hungarian | Professional English to Hungarian Translation Services | Professional Hungarian Translators | The Best Prices on Hungarian Translation | Price per Word | Hungarian Translation
Professional and Certified Hungarian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, Hungarian translation required by the client is carried out by a Hungarian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Hungarian and/or who resides in Hungary.
We employ only professional Hungarian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Hungarian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Hungarian translation project coordination and Hungarian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Hungarian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Hungarian translation, references from other clients and a Hungarian test translation.
Hungarian Translation Services by Native Hungarian Translators
- Each Hungarian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Hungarian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Hungarian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Hungarian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Hungarian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Hungarian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Hungarian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Hungarian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Hungarian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Hungarian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Hungarian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Hungarian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Hungarian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Hungarian Translation Fields
Legal Hungarian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Hungarian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Hungarian technical translations.
Confidential Hungarian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Hungarian Translations
|English to Hungarian||French to Hungarian|
|German to Hungarian||Spanish to Hungarian|
|Swedish to Hungarian||Polish to Hungarian|
|Czech to Hungarian||Slovak to Hungarian|
|Slovenian to Hungarian||Danish to Hungarian|
|Romanian to Hungarian||Bulgarian to Hungarian|
|Latvian to Hungarian||Lithuanian to Hungarian|
|Russian to Hungarian||Estonian to Hungarian|
|Norwegian to Hungarian||Finnish to Hungarian|
|Icelandic to Hungarian||Ukrainian to Hungarian|
|Italian to Hungarian||Hungarian to Latvian|
|Hungarian to English||Hungarian to Russian|
|Hungarian to French||Hungarian to German|
|Hungarian to Lithuanian||Hungarian to Danish|
|Hungarian to Swedish||Hungarian to Bulgarian|
|Hungarian to Estonian||Hungarian to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Hungarian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Hungarian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Hungarian.
Baltic Media® Hungarian Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Hungarian is a Finno-Ugrian language and a very distant relation of Finnish. The Hungarians (Magyars) came to Hungary in the Ninth Century from Russia, but their language has little more in common with the Finns than a handful of words and some grammar. Hungarian includes loan words from Latin, German and Turkish.