Swedish Translation Services | English to Swedish Translation
Professional and Certified Swedish Translation Services
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Swedish translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Swedish and/or who resides in Sweden.
For Swedish translation services we employ only professional Swedish translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Swedish translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Swedish translation project coordination and Swedish translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Swedish translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Swedish translation, references from other clients and a Swedish test translation.
Swedish Translation Services by Native Swedish Translators
- Each Swedish translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Swedish translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Swedish translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Swedish translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Swedish translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Swedish project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Swedish translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Swedish translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Swedish translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Swedish translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Swedish Translation Fields
Legal Swedish translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Swedish translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Swedish technical translations.
Confidential Swedish Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Swedish Translations
|English to Swedish||French to Swedish|
|German to Swedish||Spanish to Swedish|
|Finnish to Swedish||Polish to Swedish|
|Czech to Swedish||Slovak to Swedish|
|Slovenian to Swedish||Hungarian to Swedish|
|Romanian to Swedish||Bulgarian to Swedish|
|Latvian to Swedish||Lithuanian to Swedish|
|Russian to Swedish||Estonian to Swedish|
|Norwegian to Swedish||Danish to Swedish|
|Icelandic to Swedish||Ukrainian to Swedish|
|Italian to Swedish||Swedish to Latvian|
|Swedish to English||Swedish to Russian|
|Swedish to French||Swedish to German|
|Swedish to Lithuanian||Swedish to Hungarian|
|Swedish to Finnish||Swedish to Bulgarian|
|Swedish to Estonian||Swedish to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Swedish Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Swedish web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Swedish.
Baltic Media® Swedish Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Indo-European languages, Germanic languages
Swedish is spoken both in Sweden and by a significant minority of people in Finland, where alongside Finnish, Swedish enjoys an official status. Swedish belongs to the so-called mainland Scandinavian language group (which includes Norwegian and Danish), as distinct from Icelandic and Faroese.
Official language of Sweden, Finland, European Union
Language code ISO 639-1: SV