Translate into Greek | English to Greek Translation Services
Translate into Greek | Professional English to Greek Translation | Professional Greek Translators | The Best Prices on Greek Translation | Price per Word | Greek Translation
Professional and Certified Greek TranslatorsIn accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Greek translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Greek and/or who resides in Cyprus and Greece. We employ only professional Greek translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Greek translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field. We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Greek translation project coordination and Greek translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Greek translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Greek translation, references from other clients and a Greek test translation.
Greek Translation Services by Native Greek Translators
- Each Greek translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Greek translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Greek translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Greek translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Greek translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Greek project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Greek translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Greek translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Greek translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Greek translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Greek Translation FieldsLegal Greek translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Greek translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Greek technical translations.
Confidential Greek TranslationsWe enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of DeliveryThe services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Greek Translations
|English to Greek||French to Greek|
|German to Greek||Spanish to Greek|
|Swedish to Greek||Polish to Greek|
|Czech to Greek||Slovak to Greek|
|Slovenian to Greek||Hungarian to Greek|
|Romanian to Greek||Bulgarian to Greek|
|Latvian to Greek||Lithuanian to Greek|
|Russian to Greek||Danish to Greek|
|Estonian to Greek||Finnish to Greek|
|Norwegian to Greek||Ukrainian to Greek|
|Italian to Greek||Greek to Latvian|
|Greek to English||Greek to Russian|
|Greek to French||Greek to German|
|Greek to Lithuanian||Greek to Hungarian|
|Greek to Swedish||Greek to Bulgarian|
|Greek to Estonian||Greek to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Greek Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases. In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs. Our specialists are also experienced in Greek web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Greek.
Baltic Media® Greek Translation Agency in the NordicsThe Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian. As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Indo-European languages, Greek languages, Greek Classical Greek in various forms was spoken in Ancient Greece around the time of Christ, and as a first or second language in the majority of the Roman Empire. Classical Greek has been studied in universities all over the world since the Renaissance and down to modern times. The Modern Greek spoken by Greeks today differs in many ways from the Classical language.
Official language of: Cyprus, Greece
Language code ISO 639-1: EL