Translate into French | English to French Translation Services
Translate into French | Professional English to French Translation | Professional French Translators | The Best Prices on French Translation | Price per Word | French Translation
Professional and Certified French Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a French translator who is a NATIVE speaker of French and/or who resides in a French-speaking country.
We employ only professional French translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in French translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the French translation project coordination and French translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own French translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in French translation, references from other clients and a French test translation.
French Translation Services by Native French Translators
- Each French translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- French translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished French translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your French translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented French translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in French project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible French translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and French translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for French translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for French translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
French Translation Fields
Legal French translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical French translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, French technical translations.
Confidential French Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested French Translations
|Danish to French||English to French|
|German to French||Spanish to French|
|Swedish to French||Polish to French|
|Czech to French||Slovak to French|
|Slovenian to French||Hungarian to French|
|Romanian to French||Bulgarian to French|
|Latvian to French||Lithuanian to French|
|Russian to French||Estonian to French|
|Norwegian to French||Finnish to French|
|Icelandic to French||Ukrainian to French|
|Italian to French||French to Latvian|
|French to Danish||French to Russian|
|French to English||French to German|
|French to Lithuanian||French to Hungarian|
|French to Swedish||French to Bulgarian|
|French to Estonian||French to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
French Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in French web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into French.
Baltic Media® French Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Indo-European languages, Romance languages
French is one of the largest Romance languages. Only Spanish and Portuguese have more speakers. Many inhabitants of Belgium, Canada, Switzerland and Luxembourg speak French. French is also widespread in many African countries. Most French words originate from Latin or have been formed with the aid of Latin and Greek word stems.
Official language of: Belgium, France, Canada, Switzerland, Senegal, European Union
Language code ISO 639-1: FR