Translate into Polish | English to Polish Translation Services
Translate into Polish | Professional English to Polish Translation | Professional Polish Translators | The Best Prices on Polish Translation | Price per Word | Polish Translation
Professional and Certified Polish Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Polish translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Polish and/or who resides in Poland.
We employ only professional Polish translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Polish translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Polish translation project coordination and Polish translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Polish translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Polish translation, references from other clients and a Polish test translation.
Polish Translation Services by Native Polish Translators
- Each Polish translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Polish translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Polish translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Polish translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Polish translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Polish project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Polish translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Polish translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Polish translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Polish translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Polish Translation Fields
Legal Polish translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Polish translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Polish technical translations.
Confidential Polish Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Polish Translations
|English to Polish||French to Polish|
|German to Polish||Spanish to Polish|
|Finnish to Polish||Russian to Polish|
|Czech to Polish||Slovak to Polish|
|Slovenian to Polish||Hungarian to Polish|
|Romanian to Polish||Bulgarian to Polish|
|Lithuanian to Polish||Estonian to Polish|
|Latvian to Polish||Swedish to Polish|
|Norwegian to Polish||Danish to Polish|
|Icelandic to Polish||Ukrainian to Polish|
|Italian to Polish||Polish to Estonian|
|Polish to English||Polish to Norwegian|
|Polish to French||Polish to German|
|Polish to Lithuanian||Polish to Hungarian|
|Polish to Finnish||Polish to Bulgarian|
|Polish to Italian||Polish to Latvian|
|Polish to English||Polish to Swedish|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Polish Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Polish web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Polish.
Baltic Media® Polish Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language code ISO 639-1: PL