Translate into Romanian | English to Romanian Translation Services
Translate into Romanian | Professional English to Romanian Translation | Professional Romanian Translators | The Best Prices on Romanian Translation | Price per Word | Romanian Translation
Professional and Certified Romanian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Romanian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Romanian and/or who resides in Romania.
We employ only professional Romanian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Romanian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Romanian translation project coordination and Romanian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Romanian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Romanian translation, references from other clients and a Romanian test translation.
Romanian Translation Services by Native Romanian Translators
- Each Romanian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Romanian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Romanian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Romanian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Romanian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Romanian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Romanian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Romanian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Romanian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Romanian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Romanian Translation Fields
Legal Romanian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Romanian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Romanian technical translations.
Confidential Romanian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Romanian Translations
|Danish to Romanian||English to Romanian|
|German to Romanian||Spanish to Romanian|
|Swedish to Romanian||Polish to Romanian|
|Czech to Romanian||Slovak to Romanian|
|Slovenian to Romanian||Hungarian to Romanian|
|French to Romanian||Bulgarian to Romanian|
|Latvian to Romanian||Lithuanian to Romanian|
|Russian to Romanian||Estonian to Romanian|
|Norwegian to Romanian||Finnish to Romanian|
|Icelandic to Romanian||Ukrainian to Romanian|
|Italian to Romanian||Romanian to Latvian|
|Romanian to Danish||Romanian to French|
|Romanian to Russian||Romanian to English|
|Romanian to German||Romanian to Lithuanian|
|Romanian to Hungarian||Romanian to Swedish|
|Romanian to Bulgarian||Romanian to Estonian|
|Romanian to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Romanian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Romanian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Romanian.
Baltic Media® Romanian Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Romanian is spoken mainly in Romania and Republic of Moldova (where it is called Moldavan/Moldavian). Romanian differs greatly from the other Romance languages in that it has been strongly influenced by several widely dispersed languages, such as the Slavic languages, Hungarian, Turkish and Greek.