Translation Services in Riga, Latvia
Translation Services Riga, Latvia | Baltic Translation Office
Baltic Media® Ltd Translation Office
Elizabetes iela 11, Office No. 1
LV-1010 Rīga Latvia/Lettonie
We serve clients in person at the office by prior appointment only. Please call, write: +371 26 404 054 (WhatsApp) or [email protected]
Our translation services can be used to translate a wide variety of documents, including:
- Websites and other online content
- Business documents, such as contracts, proposals, and marketing materials
- Government and legal documents, such as birth certificates, passports, and contracts
- Educational materials, such as textbooks, articles, and websites
- Media and entertainment content, such as films, TV shows, and music
- Non-profit materials, such as brochures, websites, and reports
When choosing a translation service, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The translator's qualifications and experience
- The translator's specialization
- The translator's availability
- The translator's rates
It is also important to make sure that the translation service is reliable and trustworthy.
Here are some tips for working with a translator:
- Provide the translator with as much context as possible about the document being translated, including the intended audience and the purpose of the translation.
- Be clear about your expectations in terms of the translator's style and tone.
- Review the translation carefully before using it. If you have any questions or concerns, ask the translator to clarify.
Translation services can play an important role in helping businesses, governments, and organizations to reach a wider audience and to build stronger relationships with people from all over the world.
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
We will deliver your translation anywhere in the world!
Our key areas of translation and localization include:
- Legal translations (contracts, agreements and arrangements, Articles of Association, resolutions, minutes of meetings, registration certificates, laws, orders and regulations, applications, petitions, court judgements, powers of attorney, licenses and permits, etc.)
- Technical translations (catalogues, engineering specifications, operating Manuals, patent documents, presentations, product specifications and manuals, technical proposals and specifications, training materials, user manuals, etc.)
- Financial translations (audit and annual reports and statements, financial reports, accountancy balances, profit and loss statements, marketing researches and presentations, economic substantiations and business plans, insurance documents, agreements on funding of projects, etc.)
- IT translations (Software and Hardware, CAD/CAM, cloud applications, CRM, eCommerce, ERP, network management systems, mobile applications, websites, video games, etc.)
- Medical and Life Science translations (references, epicrises, excerpts from medical history, reports, conclusions of experts, results of analyses, documentation on clinical trials of pharmaceuticals, information for doctors and patients, leaflets, documentation for equipment and tools, etc.)
- Advertising, PR, and marketing translations (advertising materials, brochures, catalogs, menus & product pists, e-mails, newsletters, packaging materials, print and online advertising, SEO, social media content, websites, etc.)
- General translations (CVs, diplomas, statements, ID cards, passports, certificates, references, etc.)
Professional translation agency Baltic Media Ltd. provides translations supplied by sworn translators and bearing the sworn notary’s certification.
We offer professional translation services for:
- Document translation (legal, medical, technical, IT, marketing)
- Website translation and localization (we localize the content of your web-page in order for it to be comprehensible in the local markets in different languages)
- Software translation and localization (translation of the users’ interface and support documentation and testing)
- Terminology translation and managing of multilingual data content
- Translation of audiovisual products (movie, data game text translation, subtitling, recording)
- Human-aided machine translation with editing and quality control (for large amount translation orders we offer to apply machine translation with the following text editing and quality control procedures)