Translate into Uzbek | English to Uzbek Translation Services
Translate into Uzbek | Professional English to Uzbek Translation | Professional Uzbek Translators | The Best Prices on Uzbek Translation | Price per Word | Uzbek Translation
Professional and Certified Uzbek Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Uzbek translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Uzbek and/or who resides in Uzbekistan.
We employ only professional Uzbek translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Uzbek translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Uzbek translation project coordination and Uzbek translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Uzbek translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Uzbek translation, references from other clients and a Uzbek test translation.
Uzbek Translation Services by Native Uzbek Translators
- Each Uzbek translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Uzbek translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Uzbek translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Uzbek translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Uzbek translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Uzbek project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Uzbek translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Uzbek translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Uzbek translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Uzbek translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Uzbek Translation Fields
Legal Uzbek translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Uzbek translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Uzbek technical translations.
Confidential Uzbek Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Uzbek Translations
|English to Uzbek||French to Uzbek|
|German to Uzbek||Spanish to Uzbek|
|Swedish to Uzbek||Polish to Uzbek|
|Czech to Uzbek||Slovak to Uzbek|
|Slovenian to Uzbek||Hungarian to Uzbek|
|Romanian to Uzbek||Bulgarian to Uzbek|
|Latvian to Uzbek||Lithuanian to Uzbek|
|Russian to Uzbek||Danish to Uzbek|
|Estonian to Uzbek||Finnish to Uzbek|
|Norwegian to Uzbek||Ukrainian to Uzbek|
|Italian to Uzbek||Uzbek to Latvian|
|Uzbek to English||Uzbek to Russian|
|Uzbek to French||Uzbek to German|
|Uzbek to Lithuanian||Uzbek to Hungarian|
|Uzbek to Swedish||Uzbek to Bulgarian|
|Uzbek to Estonian||Uzbek to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Uzbek Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Uzbek web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Uzbek.
Baltic Media® Uzbek Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Tajik and Russian have had major influence on the Uzbek language. There are clear Islamic and indirect Arabic influences. Today, Uzbek is written using the Latin alphabet. It was previously written in the Cyrillic alphabet, and Uzbek speakers in China use the Arabic alphabet.
Language code ISO 639-1: UZ