Basque Translation Services
Basque Translation Services in Basque region - When Basque Translation Is at Its Best!
Translate into Basque | Professional English to Basque Translation | Professional Basque Translators | The Best Prices on Basque Translation | Price per Word | Basque Translation
We offer professional Basque translation services. Our team of skilled linguists ensures accurate and culturally appropriate translations for a wide range of industries. Contact us today for reliable and efficient language solutions. Our commitment to quality and attention to detail sets us apart from other translation services. With 30 years of experience, we guarantee precise and timely delivery of your translated documents. Trust our experts to accurately convey your message and help you expand your global reach. Get in touch with us now to discuss your specific translation needs.
Professional and Certified Basque Translators
Basque translation services are used by a wide range of clients, including:
- Businesses that operate in the Basque Country or that have Basque-speaking customers or partners
- Government agencies and educational institutions in the Basque Country
- Media and entertainment companies that produce Basque-language content
- Non-profit organizations that work in Basque-speaking communities
Basque translation services can be used to translate a wide variety of documents, including:
- Business documents, such as contracts, proposals, and marketing materials
- Government and legal documents, such as birth certificates, passports, and contracts
- Educational materials, such as textbooks, articles, and websites
- Media and entertainment content, such as films, TV shows, and music
- Non-profit materials, such as brochures, websites, and reports
When choosing a Basque translation service, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The translator's qualifications and experience
- The translator's specialization
- The translator's availability
- The translator's rates
It is also important to make sure that the translation service is reliable and trustworthy.
Here are some tips for working with a Basque translator:
- Provide the translator with as much context as possible about the document being translated, including the intended audience and the purpose of the translation.
- Be clear about your expectations in terms of the translator's style and tone.
- Review the translation carefully before using it. If you have any questions or concerns, ask the translator to clarify.
Basque translation services can play an important role in helping businesses, governments, and organizations to reach a wider audience and to build stronger relationships with Basque-speaking communities.
Baltic Media - Professional Basque Translation Service Provider
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Basque translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Basque and/or who resides in Spain and France.
We employ only professional Basque translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Basque translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Basque translation project coordination and Basque translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Basque translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Basque translation, references from other clients and a Basque test translation.
Basque Translation Services by Native Basque Translators
- Each Basque translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Basque translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Basque translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Basque translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Basque translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Basque project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Basque translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Basque translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Basque Translation Fields
Legal Basque translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Basque translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Basque technical translations.
Confidential Basque Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Basque Translations
|Danish to Basque||English to Basque|
|German to Basque||French to Basque|
|Swedish to Basque||Polish to Basque|
|Czech to Basque||Slovak to Basque|
|Slovenian to Basque||Hungarian to Basque|
|Romanian to Basque||Bulgarian to Basque|
|Latvian to Basque||Lithuanian to Basque|
|Russian to Basque||Estonian to Basque|
|Norwegian to Basque||Finnish to Basque|
|Icelandic to Basque||Ukrainian to Basque|
|Italian to Basque||Basque to Latvian|
|Basque to Danish||Basque to Russian|
|Basque to English||Basque to German|
|Basque to Lithuanian||Basque to Hungarian|
|Basque to Swedish||Basque to Bulgarian|
|Basque to Estonian||Basque to Ukrainian|
|Basque to French|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Basque Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Basque web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Basque.
Baltic Media® Basque Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Basque is considered unrelated to other languages. There is now a standardised Basque Basque, "Batua" (also called Euskara) based on Guipuzcoan, the most important dialect spoken in central Basque region (Euzkadi). All spoken language variants except Souletin (spoken in parts of France) are mutually intelligible.