Translate into Hebrew | English to Hebrew Translation Services
Translate into Hebrew | Professional English to Hebrew Translation | Professional Hebrew Translators | The Best Prices on Hebrew Translation | Price per Word | Hebrew Translation
Professional and Certified Hebrew Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Hebrew translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Hebrew and/or who resides in Israel.
We employ only professional Hebrew translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Hebrew translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Hebrew translation project coordination and Hebrew translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Hebrew translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Hebrew translation, references from other clients and a Hebrew test translation.
Hebrew Translation Services by Native Hebrew Translators
- Each Hebrew translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Hebrew translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Hebrew translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Hebrew translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Hebrew translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Hebrew project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Hebrew translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Hebrew translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Hebrew translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Hebrew translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Hebrew Translation Fields
Legal Hebrew translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Hebrew translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Hebrew technical translations.
Confidential Hebrew Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Hebrew Translations
|Danish to Hebrew||English to Hebrew|
|German to Hebrew||French to Hebrew|
|Swedish to Hebrew||Polish to Hebrew|
|Czech to Hebrew||Slovak to Hebrew|
|Slovenian to Hebrew||Hungarian to Hebrew|
|Romanian to Hebrew||Bulgarian to Hebrew|
|Latvian to Hebrew||Lithuanian to Hebrew|
|Russian to Hebrew||Estonian to Hebrew|
|Norwegian to Hebrew||Finnish to Hebrew|
|Icelandic to Hebrew||Ukrainian to Hebrew|
|Hebrew to Spanish||Hebrew to Latvian|
|Hebrew to Danish||Hebrew to Russian|
|Hebrew to English||Hebrew to German|
|Hebrew to Lithuanian||Hebrew to Hungarian|
|Hebrew to Swedish||Hebrew to Bulgarian|
|Hebrew to Estonian||Hebrew to Ukrainian|
|Hebrew to French|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Hebrew Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Hebrew web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Hebrew.
Baltic Media® Hebrew Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Hebrew is associated with Aramaic, but there is also a certain resemblance to Arabic. Modern Hebrew, which was introduced during the Eighteenth Century, has the same morphology as was used in the Old Testament and Mishna, but a number of modern traits have been added, such as auxiliary verbs, verb tense forms and an expanded vocabulary.
Language code ISO 639-1: HE