Translate into Japanese | English to Japanese Translation Services
Translate into Japanese | Professional English to Japanese Translation | Professional Japanese Translators | The Best Prices on Japanese Translation | Price per Word | Japanese Translation
Professional and Certified Japanese Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Japanese translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Japanese and/or who resides in Japan.
We employ only professional Japanese translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Japanese translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Japanese translation project coordination and Japanese translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Japanese translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Japanese translation, references from other clients and a Japanese test translation.
Japanese Translation Services by Native Japanese Translators
- Each Japanese translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Japanese translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Japanese translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Japanese translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Japanese translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Japanese project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Japanese translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Japanese translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Japanese translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Japanese translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Japanese Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Japanese Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Japanese Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Japanese Translation Fields
Legal Japanese translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Japanese translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Japanese technical translations.
Confidential Japanese Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Japanese Translations
|English to Japanese||French to Japanese|
|German to Japanese||Spanish to Japanese|
|Swedish to Japanese||Polish to Japanese|
|Czech to Japanese||Slovak to Japanese|
|Slovenian to Japanese||Hungarian to Japanese|
|Romanian to Japanese||Bulgarian to Japanese|
|Latvian to Japanese||Lithuanian to Japanese|
|Russian to Japanese||Danish to Japanese|
|Estonian to Japanese||Finnish to Japanese|
|Norwegian to Japanese||Ukrainian to Japanese|
|Italian to Japanese||Japanese to Latvian|
|Japanese to English||Japanese to Russian|
|Japanese to French||Japanese to German|
|Japanese to Lithuanian||Japanese to Hungarian|
|Japanese to Swedish||Japanese to Bulgarian|
|Japanese to Estonian||Japanese to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Japanese Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Japanese web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Japanese.
Baltic Media® Japanese Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Japanese
Japanese has three different orthographies with slightly different purposes: Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana. Kanji characters were originally loaned from Chinese and like Chinese, one Kanji character relates to one word. Hiragana and Katakana, known collectively as Kana, are phonetic orthographies. Kanji and Hiragana are often combined in writing, whilst Katakana is mainly used in headings, on signs and to spell new loan words. For transcribing Japanese to Western languages Romaji is used, which is the Japanese name for the Latin alphabet.
Official language of: Japan
Language code ISO 639-1: JA