Estonian Translation | English to Estonian Translation Services
Translate into Estonian | Professional English to Estonian Translation | Professional Estonian Translators | The Best Prices on Estonian Translation | Price per Word | Estonian Translation
Professional and Certified Estonian Translation
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the Estonian language required by the client is carried out by a Estonian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Estonian and/or who resides in Estonia.
We employ only professional Estonian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Estonian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Estonian translation project coordination and Estonian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Estonian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Estonian translation, references from other clients and a Estonian test translation.
Estonian Translation Services by Native Estonian Translators
- Each Estonian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Estonian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Estonian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Estonian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Estonian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Estonian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Estonian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Estonian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Estonian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Estonian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Estonian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Estonian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Estonian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Estonian Translation Fields
Legal Estonian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Estonian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Estonian technical translations.
Confidential Estonian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Estonian Translations
|English to Estonian||French to Estonian|
|German to Estonian||Spanish to Estonian|
|Finnish to Estonian||Polish to Estonian|
|Czech to Estonian||Slovak to Estonian|
|Slovenian to Estonian||Hungarian to Estonian|
|Romanian to Estonian||Bulgarian to Estonian|
|Latvian to Estonian||Lithuanian to Estonian|
|Russian to Estonian||Swedish to Estonian|
|Norwegian to Estonian||Danish to Estonian|
|Icelandic to Estonian||Ukrainian to Estonian|
|Italian to Estonian||Estonian to Latvian|
|Estonian to English||Estonian to Russian|
|Estonian to French||Estonian to German|
|Estonian to Lithuanian||Estonian to Hungarian|
|Estonian to Finnish||Estonian to Bulgarian|
|Estonian to Italian||Estonian to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Estonian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Estonian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Estonian.
Baltic Media® Estonian Translation Agency in the Baltics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.