Persian Translation Servic
Persian Translation Services - When Persian Translation Is at Its Best!
Translate into Persian | Professional English to Persian Translation | Professional Persian Translators | The Best Prices on Persian Translation | Price per Word | Persian Translation
We offer professional Persian translation services. Our team of skilled linguists ensures accurate and culturally appropriate translations for a wide range of industries. Contact us today for reliable and efficient language solutions. Our commitment to quality and attention to detail sets us apart from other translation services. With 30 years of experience, we guarantee precise and timely delivery of your translated documents. Trust our experts to accurately convey your message and help you expand your global reach. Get in touch with us now to discuss your specific translation needs.
Professional and Certified Persian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Persian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Persian and/or who resides in Iran or Qatar.
We employ only professional Persian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Persian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Persian translation project coordination and Persian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Persian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Persian translation, references from other clients and a Persian test translation.
Persian Translation Services by Native Persian Translators
- Each Persian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Persian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Persian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Persian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Persian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Persian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Persian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Persian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Certified Persian Translation Services
Here are some of the benefits of using certified Persian translation services:
- Certified translations are more likely to be accepted by official organizations, such as government agencies and educational institutions.
- Certified translators are held to high standards of accuracy and professionalism.
- Certified translations can help to protect you from legal and financial problems.
If you need to have a document translated into Persian it is important to choose a certified translation service. This will ensure that your translation is accurate and complete, and that it will be accepted by the intended recipient.
A certified Persian translation is a translated official document accompanied by a signed statement from the translator attesting to the completeness and accuracy of the translation. The statement can also be notarized by a notary public. Once a translation is certified it becomes a legal record.
So, an official Persian translation is when it is certified either by the translator, or by a translation office or a notary. We can offer all these types of translation certification.
The most popular type of translation of official documents is a certified translation as a certified translation has the same accreditation in most of the countries.
Persian Translation Fields
Legal Persian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Persian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Persian technical translations.
Confidential Persian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Persian Translations
|English to Persian
|French to Persian
|German to Persian
|Spanish to Persian
|Swedish to Persian
|Polish to Persian
|Czech to Persian
|Slovak to Persian
|Slovenian to Persian
|Hungarian to Persian
|Romanian to Persian
|Bulgarian to Persian
|Latvian to Persian
|Lithuanian to Persian
|Russian to Persian
|Danish to Persian
|Estonian to Persian
|Finnish to Persian
|Norwegian to Persian
|Ukrainian to Persian
|Italian to Persian
|Persian to Latvian
|Persian to English
|Persian to Russian
|Persian to French
|Persian to German
|Persian to Lithuanian
|Persian to Hungarian
|Persian to Swedish
|Persian to Bulgarian
|Persian to Estonian
|Persian to Ukrainian
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Persian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Persian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Persian.
Baltic Media® Persian Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Persian, or Farsi as it is called by those who speak it, is a language spoken in Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, parts of Georgia, India and Pakistan. The language has developed much in the last few centuries. A great many words have also been loaned from geographically neighbouring languages; firstly from Armenian and Greek, but subsequently from Arabic and to some extent Turkish. In recent years, a lot of western words have been loaned, mainly from English and French.