Translate into Norwegian | English to Norwegian Translation Services
Translate into Norwegian | Professional English to Norwegian Translation | Professional Norwegian Translators | The Best Prices on Norwegian Translation | Price per Word | Norwegian Translation
Professional and Certified Norwegian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Norwegian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Norwegian and/or who resides in Norway.
We employ only professional Norwegian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Norwegian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Norwegian translation project coordination and Norwegian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Norwegian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Norwegian translation, references from other clients and a Norwegian test translation.
Norwegian Translation Services by Native Norwegian Translators
- Each Norwegian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Norwegian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Norwegian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Norwegian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Norwegian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Norwegian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Norwegian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Norwegian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Norwegian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Norwegian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Norwegian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Norwegian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Norwegian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Norwegian Translation Fields
Legal Norwegian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Norwegian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Norwegian technical translations.
Confidential Norwegian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Norwegian Translations
|English to Norwegian||French to Norwegian|
|German to Norwegian||Spanish to Norwegian|
|Swedish to Norwegian||Polish to Norwegian|
|Czech to Norwegian||Slovak to Norwegian|
|Slovenian to Norwegian||Hungarian to Norwegian|
|Romanian to Norwegian||Bulgarian to Norwegian|
|Latvian to Norwegian||Lithuanian to Norwegian|
|Russian to Norwegian||Danish to Norwegian|
|Estonian to Norwegian||Finnish to Norwegian|
|Icelandic to Norwegian||Ukrainian to Norwegian|
|Italian to Norwegian||Norwegian to Latvian|
|Norwegian to English||Norwegian to Russian|
|Norwegian to French||Norwegian to German|
|Norwegian to Lithuanian||Norwegian to Hungarian|
|Norwegian to Swedish||Norwegian to Bulgarian|
|Norwegian to Estonian||Norwegian to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Norwegian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Norwegian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Norwegian.
Baltic Media® Norwegian Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
In addition to a large number of dialects, there are two Norwegian written languages (or "language forms"): traditional Norwegian-influenced Bokmål, and Nynorsk, which was created by Ivar Aasen from western Norwegian dialects. It is worth pointing out that these are only written languages. Bokmål or Nynorsk are not "spoken", except perhaps in official Norwegian television and radio broadcasts.
Language code ISO 639-1: NO