Translate into Albanian | English to Albanian Translation Services
Translate into Albanian | Professional English to Albanian Translation | Professional Albanian Translators | The Best Prices on Albanian Translation | Price per Word | Albanian Translation
Professional and Certified Albanian Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Albanian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Albanian and/or who resides in Albania.
We employ only professional Albanian translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Albanian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Albanian translation project coordination and Albanian translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Albanian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Albanian translation, references from other clients and a Albanian test translation.
Albanian Translation Services by Native Albanian Translators
- Each Albanian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Albanian translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Albanian translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Albanian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Albanian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Albanian project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Albanian translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Albanian translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Albanian translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Albanian translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Why Choose Albanian Translation from Baltic Media®?
How to Reduce Albanian Translation Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
Why Human Albanian Translation Services is Your Best Choice?
Translate with Google, Bing, Microsoft, Tilde, Yandex and Order Editing from Us!
Price Quotations at No Cost
Request for Information
Albanian Translation Fields
Legal Albanian translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Albanian translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Albanian technical translations.
Confidential Albanian Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Albanian Translations
|Danish to Albanian||English to Albanian|
|German to Albanian||French to Albanian|
|Swedish to Albanian||Polish to Albanian|
|Czech to Albanian||Slovak to Albanian|
|Slovenian to Albanian||Hungarian to Albanian|
|Romanian to Albanian||Bulgarian to Albanian|
|Latvian to Albanian||Lithuanian to Albanian|
|Russian to Albanian||Estonian to Albanian|
|Norwegian to Albanian||Finnish to Albanian|
|Icelandic to Albanian||Ukrainian to Albanian|
|Albanian to Spanish||Albanian to Latvian|
|Albanian to Danish||Albanian to Russian|
|Albanian to English||Albanian to German|
|Albanian to Lithuanian||Albanian to Hungarian|
|Albanian to Swedish||Albanian to Bulgarian|
|Albanian to Estonian||Albanian to Ukrainian|
|Albanian to French|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Albanian Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Albanian web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Albanian.
Baltic Media® Albanian Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Indo-European languages, Albanian
Despite being an independent language in the Indo-European language family, Albanian consists largely of loan words from Slavic languages such as Bulgarian, but also from Romanian, Greek and other languages. Apart from Albania, variants of Albanian are spoken in Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, and Slovenia.