Translation and Localisation is not an Expense but an Investment in Your Future
People around the world prefer communication in their native tongue. According to a study by market researchers at Common Sense Advisory, people are tree times more likely to buy products or services with information in their own language.
You want to take your products or services to new markets and you understand that you need to communicate with your customers with a content in their language. Translation is the beginning of your way to new markets and customer loyalty. We can help you with that.
This is how we work: first our human translator translates your content, then another linguist edits, then we proofread. We do desktop publishing (DTP) too, so you get the translated files that look the same as your originals.
Human Translation | Translation agency Baltic Media
All our translations are done and edited by human beings. The term human translation is used as opposed to machine translation. Human translation is executed by a human translator, whereas machine-translation is executed by a translation machine and edited by a post-editor.
Our human translators do translations ONLY into their native language and reside in the country where this language is either the official language or the language prevalent in social life. We have our own translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in translation, references from other clients, test translation.
Human translation (HT) is the oldest form of translation, relying on pure human intelligence to convert one way of saying things to another. It remains the most widely-used translation method to this day. Human translation is your best investment when accuracy is even remotely important.
While automated translation solutions are incredibly fast at translating large volumes of content, their output is far from business-ready. Humans can interpret context and capture the same meaning as the source text, rather than simply machine translating word-for-word. With all grammatical inconsistencies and unnatural phrasing, machine translation looks like spam for Google. Proper multilingual SEO requires professional human translation.
Translation Memories, Terminology Databases and Style Guides | Translation agency Baltic Media
When you need a high-quality human translation for a larger project, we can offer a crowd-based platform, when many human translators work simultaneously. The crowd-based approach may offer more value for your money.
Our human translators use CAT-tools (computer-assisted translation tools) allowing to create a translation memory for future use, Text Editor software, style guides and glossaries that help us to maintain consistent terminology.
We save the memory of your translations to avoid duplicate work in the future. Translation memories (TMs) will enable you to save money across your documents and projects. Your savings may be as high as 70%. Please note that translation memory is not the same as machine translation.
Leave your e-mail address and we will contact you to tell more how to get proper human translations and save your money!
We provide high quality international written translation services from and into all official languages of the European Union. The strategic aim of our translation agency is to provide high quality language services, including translation and text localisation to companies and institutions from different countries so that they can successfully communicate in multilingual environment.
Translation agency Baltic Media offers professional translation services for:
- Document translation (legal, medical, technical, IT, marketing)
- Website translation and localization (we localize the content of your web-page in order for it to be comprehensible in the local markets in different languages)
- Software translation and localization (translation of the users’ interface and support documentation and testing)
- Terminology translation and managing of multilingual data content
- Translation of audiovisual products (movie, data game text translation, subtitling, recording)
- Human-aided machine translation with editing and quality control (for large amount translation orders we offer to apply machine translation with the following text editing and quality control procedures)
Our key areas of translation and localization include:
- Legal translations (contracts, agreements and arrangements, Articles of Association, resolutions, minutes of meetings, registration certificates, laws, orders and regulations, applications, petitions, court judgements, powers of attorney, licenses and permits, etc.)
- Technical translations (catalogues, engineering specifications, operating Manuals, patent documents, presentations, product specifications and manuals, technical proposals and specifications, training materials, user manuals, etc.)
- Financial translations (audit and annual reports and statements, financial reports, accountancy balances, profit and loss statements, marketing researches and presentations, economic substantiations and business plans, insurance documents, agreements on funding of projects, etc.)
- IT translations (Software and Hardware, CAD/CAM, cloud applications, CRM, eCommerce, ERP, network management systems, mobile applications, websites, video games, etc.)
- Medical and Life Science translations (references, epicrises, excerpts from medical history, reports, conclusions of experts, results of analyses, documentation on clinical trials of pharmaceuticals, information for doctors and patients, leaflets, documentation for equipment and tools, etc.)
- Advertising, PR, and marketing translations (advertising materials, brochures, catalogs, menus & product pists, e-mails, newsletters, packaging materials, print and online advertising, SEO, social media content, websites, etc.)
- General translations (CVs, diplomas, statements, ID cards, passports, certificates, references, etc.)
Professional translation agency Baltic Media Ltd. also provides translations supplied by sworn translators and bearing the sworn notary’s certification.
In order to receive a quotation for our services, please contact us by using a free quotation form below or via our e-mail - [email protected].