Translate into Chinese | English to Chinese Translation Services
Translate into Chinese | Professional English to Chinese Translation | Professional Chinese Translators | The Best Prices on Chinese Translation | Price per Word | Chinese Translation
Professional and Certified Chinese Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Chinese translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Chinese and/or who resides in a Chinese-speaking country.
We employ only professional Chinese translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Chinese translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Chinese translation project coordination and Chinese translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Chinese translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Chinese translation, references from other clients and a Chinese test translation.
Chinese Translation Services by Native Chinese Translators
- Each Chinese translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Chinese translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Chinese translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Chinese translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Chinese translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Chinese project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Chinese translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Chinese translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Chinese translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Chinese translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Chinese Translation Fields
Legal Chinese translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Chinese translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Chinese technical translations.
Confidential Chinese Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Chinese Translations
|English to Chinese||French to Chinese|
|German to Chinese||Spanish to Chinese|
|Swedish to Chinese||Polish to Chinese|
|Czech to Chinese||Slovak to Chinese|
|Slovenian to Chinese||Hungarian to Chinese|
|Romanian to Chinese||Bulgarian to Chinese|
|Latvian to Chinese||Lithuanian to Chinese|
|Russian to Chinese||Danish to Chinese|
|Estonian to Chinese||Finnish to Chinese|
|Norwegian to Chinese||Ukrainian to Chinese|
|Italian to Chinese||Chinese to Latvian|
|Chinese to English||Chinese to Russian|
|Chinese to French||Chinese to German|
|Chinese to Lithuanian||Chinese to Hungarian|
|Chinese to Swedish||Chinese to Bulgarian|
|Chinese to Estonian||Chinese to Ukrainian|
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Chinese Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Chinese web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Chinese.
Baltic Media® Chinese Translation Agency in Northern Europe
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Language family: Sino-Tibetan languages, Chinese languages
The languages collectively called "Chinese" are actually a number of languages with common/similar orthography, but which are often mutually unintelligible in spoken form. The two orthographies are: Simplified (modern) orthography used in China and Singapore and Non-simplified (Traditional) orthography, used in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Malaysia.
Mandarin, Cantonese and Fujianese are spoken variants of Chinese. Various spoken Chinese languages may have the same orthography despite being mutually unintelligible in spoken form.
Language code ISO 639-1: ZH