Polish Translation and Localization Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Language family: Indo-European, Slavic languages, Polish
Polish is mostly spoken in Poland, which is the European country in which most inhabitants regard the official language as being their mother tongue. The Polish language has been most influenced by Latin, Czech, French, German, Italian and Russian, and in recent years has been much influenced by English.
Official language of: Poland, European Union
Language code ISO 639-1: PL
Professional Polish Translators | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
More than 10 Polish language specialists are listed on our databases. In accordance with the quality policy of “Baltic Media” translation into the language required by the Client is carried out by a Polish translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Polish and/or who resides in Poland.
We employ only professional Polish translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Polish translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have introduced and we work in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System thus we have improved the project coordination and supplier selection procedure.
Baltic Media has its own Polish translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Polish translation, references from other clients, Polish test translation.
A great number of our Polish translation suppliers are certified Polish translators. This qualification is essential for Polish translations certified by a notary as well as for interpretation in Court trials.
Polish Translation Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
- Each Polish translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Polish translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished Polish translations. If you lose your translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented Polish translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Polish translation project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible Polish translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 25 years of international work experience since we have our customers and Polish translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Polish Translation areas | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Polish legal translations, Machinery and technologies, Business, Finance, Medicine, Advertising, communications, PR, Transport, Computer hardware and software, Science, Agriculture, Automotive, European Union Documents, Legal, Government, Industrial, Life Science, Retail, Technology Polish translation.
Confidentiality | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
We conclude agreements with all our Clients, with particular commitment to the quality of work, terms of delivery and confidentiality.
Terms of delivery | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
The services we offer are adaptable to our Clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt Polish translation service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our Clients’ trust.
Our most commonly used Polish translations | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media:
English to Polish
French to Polish
German to Polish
Spanish to Polish
Finnish to Polish
Russian to Polish
Czech to Polish
Slovak to Polish
Slovenian to Polish
Hungarian to Polish
Romanian to Polish
Bulgarian to Polish
Lithuanian to Polish
Estonian to Polish
Latvian to Polish
Swedish to Polish
Norwegian to Polish
Danish to Polish
Icelandic to Polish
Ukrainian to Polish
Italian to Polish
Polish to Estonian
Polish to English
Polish to Norwegian
Polish to French
Polish to German
Polish to Lithuanian
Polish to Hungarian
Polish to Finnish
Polish to Bulgarian
Polish to Italian
Polish to Latvian
Polish to English
Polish to Swedish
Upon request we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more detailed information, please contact [email protected].
Polish Language Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Page Maker, and others, we also use special translation software such as Trados SDL, Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm, Wordfast, thus forming Clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms, preparation of printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Polish web site and software localizationand translation of subtitles,voice over, dubbing of TV programs, movie trailers, video games, radio programs, commercials into Polish.