Slovenian Translation and Localization
Language family: Indo-European, Slavic languages, Slovenian
) is an Indo-European language
that belongs to the family of South Slavic languages
. It is spoken by approximately 2 million speakers worldwide, the majority of whom live in Slovenia
Official language of: Slovenia, European Union
Language code ISO 639-1: SL
Professional Slovenian Translators
More than 10 Slovenian language specialists are listed on our databases. In accordance with the quality policy of “Baltic Media” whenever possible translation into the language required by the Client is carried out by a Slovenian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Slovenian and/or who resides in Slovenia.
We employ only professional specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have introduced and we work in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System thus we have improved the project coordination and supplier selection procedure.
Baltic Media has its own Slovenian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 3 years of experience in translation, references from other clients, test translation.
A great number of our Slovenian suppliers are certified Slovenian translators. This qualification is essential for Slovenian translations certified by a notary as well as for interpretation in Court trials.
Slovenian Translation Services
- Each Slovenian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Slovenian translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTermwhich ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished Slovenian translations. If you lose your translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in multilingual project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 24 years of international work experience since we have our customers and translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Legal translations, Machinery and technologies, Business, Finance, Medicine, Advertising, communications, PR, Transport, Computer hardware and software, Science, Agriculture, Automotive, European Union Documents, Legal, Government, Industrial, Life Science, Retail, Technology.
We conclude agreements with all our Clients, with particular commitment to the quality of work, terms of delivery and confidentiality.
Terms of delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our Clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our Clients’ trust.
Our most commonly used Slovenian translations:
Polish to Slovenian Chech to Slovenian Slovak to Slovenian Hungarian to Slovenian Romanian to Slovenian Bulgarian to Slovenian Lithuanian to Slovenian Estonian to Slovenian Latvian to Slovenian Swedish to Slovenian Norwegian to Slovenian Danish to Slovenian
Icelandic to Slovenian Ukrainian to Slovenian Italian to Slovenian Slovenian to Estonian Slovenian to English Slovenian to Norwegian
Slovenian to French Slovenian to German Slovenian to Lithuanian Slovenian to Hungarian Slovenian to Finnish Slovenian to Bulgarian
Slovenian to Italian Slovenian to Latvian Slovenian to English Slovenian to Swedish Slovenian to Polish Etc.
Upon request we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more detailed information, please contact [email protected]
Slovenian Language Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Page Maker, and others, we also use special translation software such as Trados SDL, Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm, Wordfast, thus forming Clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms, preparation of printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Slovenian web site and software localizationand translation of subtitles,voice over, dubbing of TV programs, movie trailers, video games, radio programs, commercials into Slovenian.