Russian Translation and Localization Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Certified Russian translation | Notarized translation into Russian | Legal Russian translation | Medical Russian translation
Language family: Indo-European, Slavic languages, Russian
Russian is the language spoken by the majority of people in Russia. It is a Slavic language and closely related to Ukrainian and Belorusian, but many new words more resemble Modern Bulgarian in form. It uses an alphabet that is a special variant of the Cyrillic alphabet.
Official language of: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia (Russian Federation), Belarussia
Language code ISO 639-1: RU
Professional Russian Translators | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
More than 20 Russian language specialists are listed on our databases. In accordance with the quality policy of “Baltic Media” translation into the language required by the Client is carried out by a Russian translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Russian and/or who resides in Russia.
We employ only professional Russian specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Russian translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have introduced and we work in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System thus we have improved the project coordination and Russian supplier selection procedure.
Baltic Media has its own Russian translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 3 years of experience in Russian translation, references from other clients, Russian test translation.
Certified Russian translation | Notarized translation into Russian
A great number of our Russian suppliers are certified Russian translators. This qualification is essential for Russian translations certified by a notary as well as for interpretation in Court trials.
Russian Translation Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
- Each Russian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Russian translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished Russian translations. If you lose your translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented Russian project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Russian project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible Russian translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 24 years of international work experience since we have our customers and Russian translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for Russian translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Russian Translation areas | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Russian legal translations, Machinery and technologies, Business, Finance, Medicine, Advertising, communications, PR, Transport, Computer hardware and software, Science, Agriculture, Automotive, European Union Documents, Government, Industrial, Life Science, Retail, Technology.
Confidentiality | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
We conclude agreements with all our Clients, with particular commitment to the quality of work, terms of delivery and confidentiality.
Terms of delivery | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
The Russian translation services we offer are adaptable to our Clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our Clients’ trust.
Our most commonly used Russian translations | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media:
English to Russian
French to Russian
German to Russian
Spanish to Russian
Finnish to Russian
Polish to Russian
Czech to Russian
Slovak to Russian
Slovenian to Russian
Hungarian to Russian
Romanian to Russian
Bulgarian to Russian
Lithuanian to Russian
Estonian to Russian
Latvian to Russian
Swedish to Russian
Norwegian to Russian
Danish to Russian
Icelandic to Russian
Ukrainian to Russian
Italian to Russian
Russian to Estonian
Russian to English
Russian to Norwegian
Russian to French
Russian to German
Russian to Lithuanian
Russian to Hungarian
Russian to Finnish
Russian to Bulgarian
Russian to Italian
Russian to Latvian
Russian to English
Russian to Swedish
Upon request we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more detailed information, please contact [email protected].
Russian Language Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Page Maker, and others, we also use special translation software such as Trados SDL, Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm, Wordfast, thus forming Clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms, preparation of printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Russian web site and software localizationand translation of subtitles,voice over, dubbing of TV programs, movie trailers, video games, radio programs, commercials into Russian.