Finnish Translation and Localization Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Language family: Finno-Ugrian, Uralic languages, Balto-finnish languages
Finnish belongs to the Finno-Ugrian languages, which also include Estonian and Hungarian. Finnish, or variants of it, is also spoken in parts of Estonia, Norway and Sweden. Finnish is most closely related to Estonian.
Official language of: Finland , European Union
Language code ISO 639-1: FI
Nordic-Baltic Translation agency Baltic Media
Nordic-Baltic Translation agency Baltic Media is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specializing in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, translation agency Baltic Media offers human translation services for corporate, public and individual clients.
Professional Finnish Translators | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
More than 20 Finnish language specialists are listed on our databases. In accordance with the quality policy of “Baltic Media” Finnish translation into the language required by the Client is carried out by a Finnish translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Finnish and/or who resides in Finland.
We employ only professional Finnish specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Finnish translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have introduced and we work in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System thus we have improved the Finnish translation project coordination and Finnish translation supplier selection procedure. Baltic Media has its own Finnish translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in translation, references from other clients, Finnish test translation.
A great number of our Finnish translation suppliers are certified Finnish translators. This qualification is essential for Finnish translations certified by a notary as well as for interpretation in Court trials.
Finnish Translation Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
- Each Finnish translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Finnish translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished Finnish translations. If you lose your Finnish translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented Finnish project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Finnish project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible Finnish translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 24 years of international work experience since we have our customers and translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for Finnish translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for Finnish translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Finnish Translation areas | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Finnish legal translations, Machinery and technologies, Business, Finance, Medicine, Advertising, communications, PR, Transport, Computer hardware and software, Science, Agriculture, Automotive, European Union Documents, Legal, Government, Industrial, Life Science, Retail, Technology Finnish translations.
Confidentiality | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
We conclude agreements with all our Clients, with particular commitment to the quality of work, terms of delivery and confidentiality.
Terms of delivery of Finnish Translation | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
The services we offer are adaptable to our Clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt Finnish translation service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our Clients’ trust.
Our most commonly used Finnish translations | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media:
English to Finnish
French to Finnish
German to Finnish
Spanish to Finnish
Swedish to Finnish
Polish to Finnish
Czech to Finnish
Slovak to Finnish
Slovenian to Finnish
Hungarian to Finnish
Romanian to Finnish
Bulgarian to Finnish
Latvian to Finnish
Lithuanian to Finnish
Russian to Finnish
Estonian to Finnish
Norwegian to Finnish
Danish to Finnish
Icelandic to Finnish
Ukrainian to Finnish
Italian to Finnish
Finnish to Latvian
Finnish to English
Finnish to Russian
Finnish to French
Finnish to German
Finnish to Lithuanian
Finnish to Hungarian
Finnish to Swedish
Finnish to Bulgarian
Finnish to Estonian
Finnish to Ukrainian
Upon request we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more detailed information, please contact [email protected]
Finnish Language Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Page Maker, and others, we also use special translation software such as Trados SDL, Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm, Wordfast, thus forming Clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms, preparation of printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Finnish web site and software localizationand translation of subtitles,voice over, dubbing of TV programs, movie trailers, video games, radio programs, commercials into Finnish.