Documentation covers the finding, preparation and organisation of informative materials in a textual or audio-visual format.
Baltic Media Ltd writes and prepares in Nordic/Scandinavian and Baltic languages:
- Instructions for use
- Help files
- Technical documentation
- Course documentation
- Web content
- Brochure texts
- Scripts for video, audio, TV presentations
- Other materials.
Translation agency Baltic Media Ltd has considerable experience in such areas as entrepreneurship, reports, bookkeeping, banks, marketing, advertising, journalism and others.
In order to calculate the expenses of preparation of documentation, it is essential to agree upon the following issues:
- Audience and aim of the document
- Tools, software and languages to be used during the production of the document
- Means of obtaining and summarising information, writing and time needed for this task
- Designing: Layout, polytype and other graphics
- Insertion of content in layout structure
- Result verification
- Project management
When producing audio or video material, we will arrange an appropriate team for you with our in-house producer and director.
After an agreement is made on the aforementioned issues, we will quote you a price for preparing the documentation.
© Baltic Media Ltd