Czech Translation and Localization | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Language family: Indo-European, Slavic languages, Czech
Czech is a West Slavic language and the oldest Slavic literary language. The language is considered hard to learn due to its complex morphology (the number of word forms) and relatively free word order. Czech and Slovakian are very closely related and used to be known the by artificial generic name of "Czechoslovakian".
Official language of: Czech Republic, European Union
Language code ISO 639-1: CS
Professional Czech Translators | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
More than 10 Czech language specialists are listed on our databases. In accordance with the quality policy of “Baltic Media” translation into the language required by the Client is carried out by a Czech translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Czech and/or who resides in Czech Republic.
We employ only professional specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have introduced and we work in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System thus we have improved the project coordination and supplier selection procedure.
Baltic Media has its own Czech translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in translation, references from other clients, test translation.
A great number of our Czech suppliers are certified Czech translators. This qualification is essential for Czech translations certified by a notary as well as for interpretation in Court trials.
Czech Translation Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
- Each Czech translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Czech translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTermwhich ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished Czech translations. If you lose your czech translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Czech translation project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 24 years of international work experience since we have our customers and translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Translation areas | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Legal translations, Machinery and technologies, Business, Finance, Medicine, Advertising, communications, PR, Transport, Computer hardware and software, Science, Agriculture, Automotive, European Union Documents, Legal, Government, Industrial, Life Science, Retail, Technology.
Confidentiality | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
We conclude agreements with all our Clients, with particular commitment to the quality of work, terms of delivery and confidentiality.
Terms of delivery | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
The services we offer are adaptable to our Clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our Clients’ trust.
Our most commonly used Czech translations | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media:
English to Czech French to Czech German to Czech Spanish to Czech Finnish to Czech
Russian to Czech Polish to Czech Slovenian to Czech Czech to Czech Hungarian to Czech Romanian to Czech Bulgarian to Czech Lithuanian to Czech Estonian to Czech Latvian to Czech Swedish to Czech Norwegian to Czech Danish to Czech Icelandic to Czech Ukrainian to Czech Italian to Czech Czech to Estonian Czech to English Czech to Norwegian Czech to French Czech to German Czech to Lithuanian Czech to Hungarian Czech to Finnish Czech to Bulgarian Czech to Italian Czech to Latvian Czech to English
Czech to Swedish Czech to Polish Etc.
Upon request we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more detailed information, please contact [email protected].
Czech Language Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Page Maker, and others, we also use special translation software such as Trados SDL, Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm, Wordfast, thus forming Clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms, preparation of printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Czech web site and software localization and translation of subtitles,voice over, dubbing of TV programs, movie trailers, video games, radio programs, commercials into Czech.