Catalan Translation Services
Catalan language, Catalan Català, Romance language spoken in eastern and northeastern Spain—chiefly in Catalonia and Valencia—and in the Balearic Islands. It is also spoken in the Roussillon region of France, in Andorra (where it is the official language), and in the city of Alghero, Sardinia, Italy. Catalan is spoken by some 9,000,000 people in Spain and some 125,000 in France, as well as by some 30,000 in Andorra and some 40,000 in Alghero. There are over 9 million people in the world who speak Catalan.
Although Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and many other European languages have their origins in Latin (these are known as Romance languages), each has evolved in its own way. However, despite mostly being spoken in present-day Spain, Catalan actually shares many more similarities with the language of neighbouring France. For example, the Catalan word for morning is matí and the French equivalent is matin, whereas the Spanish equivalent is mañana.
Languge code ISO 639-1 ca
Nordic-Baltic Translation agency Baltic Media
Nordic-Baltic Translation agency Baltic Media is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specializing in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, translation agency Baltic Media offers human translation services for corporate, public and individual clients.
Professional Catalan Translators
Catalan Translation Services
- Each Catalan translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Catalan translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished Catalan translations. If you lose your translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in multilingual project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 24 years of international work experience since we have our customers and translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Terms of delivery
Our most commonly used Catalan translations:
Catalan Language Services
Our specialists are also experienced in Catalan web site and software localizationand translation of subtitles,voice over, dubbing of TV programs, movie trailers, video games, radio programs, commercials into Catalan.