SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Translation Services
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency offers to its clients:
- Content editing incorporating keywords according to SEO principles;
- SEO translation: SEO translation is not a direct translation. You need to research each country to know if the direct translation is what people in that country search for, or if something different is required;
- Home page text development according to SEO principles.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
How Does SEO Translation Work? SEO Translation Process Step by Step
Of course, SEO translation is best done by a professional translator – a human being. Automatic translation applications will not do this successfully. Then your site will be well found in internet search engines for the keywords you need in different languages and different markets.
Please note the following:
- Prepare high-quality source text that includes the keywords you need. If you entrust it to us, please provide a list of expected keywords and indicate the country in which you want your page to be found. Our text editor or translator will then refine the keywords you need and include them in the source text or translation. Also prepare meta information (page title, meta description URL text). The keyword must be included in the URL (it does not have to be in the domain name, it is enough to include the URL), in the title tag and meta description, as well as in the headings H1, H2, H3 and several times in the first paragraph. This will increase the number of clicks on your page.
- You can submit a list of preferred keywords for each individual page of text in the target language you need by ordering an SEO translation from us. The translator will integrate these words into the translation. If you do not know them, our translator will select them based on your instructions. It is a separate paid service after the time spent. You can find the most searched words in each country and language in your industry in various SEO tools, such as Google Keyword Planner or Neil Patel's Ubersuggest and others.
How Much Does SEO Translation Cost?
You will pay for the number of words in the source text. It's cheapest to submit a list of keywords you've already found for each language to integrate the keywords in the translation. If we have to look for them, then for additional translation costs, you also have to pay for the time spent finding keywords in each language and market at an hourly rate.
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, translation agency Baltic Media offers human translation services for corporate, public and individual clients.
Some of our latest projects in the Nordics:
Headbrands e-commerce sites in Finnish, Danish, Norwegian. HeadBrands is a Nordic hairdressing wholesaler.
Translation from Swedish.
Weleda.se Weleda is the world's largest and most sustainable company in natural skin care and is today represented in over 50 countries. Translation into Nordic languages.