Translation Services from/into Northern European languages Scandinavian / North Germanic / Nordic languages: Danish, Faroese, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish | Translation agency Baltic Media
Nordic Translation Services
The North Germanic languages compose one of the three branches of the Germanic languages, a sub-family of the Indo-European languages, along with the West Germanic languages and the extinct East Germanic languages. The North Germanic languages are sometimes specified as the "Nordic languages” (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian).
In Scandinavia, the term "Scandinavian languages" refers to the languages of the three continental Scandinavian countries as a subgroup of the Nordic languages, leaving aside the insular subgroup of Faroese and Icelandic.
Approximately 20 million people in the Nordic countries speak a Scandinavian language as their native language including an approximately 5% minority in Finland. Languages belonging to the North Germanic language tree are also spoken on Greenland and, by immigrants in North America
One of the mainstays of Nordic co-operation is the ability to understand each other’s language. Danish, Norwegianand Swedish are so closely related that if you speak one of them, relatively little effort is required to understand the others.
Nordic-Baltic Translation agency Baltic Media is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specializing in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, translation agency Baltic Media offers human translation services for corporate, public and individual clients.
Scandinavian Translation and Localization Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Professional Scandinavian Translators
Scandinavian Translation Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
- Each Scandinavian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Scandinavian translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished Scandinavian translations. If you lose your Scandinavian translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented Scandinavian translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Scandinavian project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible Scandinavian translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 24 years of international work experience since we have our customers and Swedish translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for Scandinavian translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for Scandinavian translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Scandinavian Translation areas | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Confidentiality | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Terms of delivery | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Our most commonly used Scandinavian translations | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media:
Scandinavian Language Services | Nordic-Baltic Translation Agency Baltic Media
Our specialists are also experienced in Swedish web site and software localization and translation of subtitles,voice over, dubbing of TV programs, movie trailers, video games, radio programs, commercials into Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic.